- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Usually I have great service at Starbucks near me. I wish the products were a lower price but they're definitely worth the price for a treat every now and then. I love the refresher teas and pastries. I don't drink coffee.
Expensive but great customer service, rewards program, and selection. I love how easy it is to earn free drinks and reload my card! Lots of new drinks lately too.
I love the flavors of Starbucks coffee. The perfect pick me up in the morning or even late afternoons. The price is a little expensive, but I think it's worth the flavor.
Love everything Starbucks, love their wide selection of options for both food and drink, and even though their food always leaves something to be desired, their coffee and tea is so great that it doesn't matter.
Starbucks is a staple in american culture and I go there at least a few times a week to indulge in my daily coffee needs. Has great coffee and great baristas. The best place for coffee or other drinks on the go.
I love Starbucks! My go to is the Caramel Frappacino. It's my absolute favorite. My second go to is the Caramel Machiatto. They always have excellent customer service. My 7 year old daughter enjoys their caffeine free selection and their snack selection.
Don't change Starbucks! I don't care how grumpy everyone gets over the cups every drink I have had is amazing! The coffee can be pricy but your teas are great and cheap! I love it but the lines do get very long!
Pretty sure I would die without Starbucks. My go to is a iced skinny vanilla latte. But of course when it's fall I also order a iced pumpkin spice latte, my absolute favorite 😋
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I absolutely love the Teavana teas at Starbucks. You can drink them hot or have an iced tea but either way it will be really flavorful! My favorite is the mango black iced tea 😊
Only place I will ever go to get my coffee. Lines may be long at times but it just shows how much their coffee is loved. The staff is always so friendly and their products are amazing.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos