- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Everything I try here is great! I usually get the Mocha Frappe and it's always amazing. It is a little more pricy than I would like but it's good stuff. The people are always nice and the shops are always clean!
Starbucks is creative in their drinks and they always turn out perfect but this still does not justify the price. I personally prefer going to small local coffee shops because they are cheaper and it is fun trying new things..you never know what to expect!
If you are a fellow tea lover I highly suggest stopping by Starbucks and picking up a hot London fog. This tea latte will immediately smooth all your tea needs with the taste of earl grey tea with a creamier twist.
Who doesn't love Starbucks ? All drinks are great. Food is sort of pricey but I don't buy daily. Has a lot to choose from , not just coffee products. I'm obsessed with the cotton candy frapp. Very sweet but delicious.
Absolutely love their Green Tea Frappuccino and Vanilla Bean with extra caramel. For pastries I would recommend their birthday cake pops and chocolate chip cookies .
Starbucks is super addicting. I discovered it in college and when I need a treat or a pick me up I head for a frap. I'm not a coffee drinker but I love anything that tastes like a dessert.
Oh my gosh i love startbucks coffee the cake pops are my favorite amd i love tue chocolate chocolatly chip drink and the vanilla bean ! And the teas my go to place
I love the all because I can set myself a monthly coffee allowance, and I can earn free drinks. I do hate having to pay in advance, but I don't have to think as hard when I "need" coffee.
Starbucks is my go-to coffee. If I ever need a kickstart or a small sweet tooth fix, I go to one that I know and love. They know me very well, and I love going there. Its relaxing, and it gives me a space to relax :)
Hit or miss. Sometimes you get the right drink sometimes you don't. Only complaint is the drinks aren't consistent per location. It's like they make them how they like them at each place
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos