- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
their drinks are way too sweet for my taste, however I love that they offer smoothies as well as food when you are on the go. I don't go very often but when I do I usually just get aa smoothie and something to eat.
I just love everything about Starbucks!! My favorite place to come and get great coffee. They have a awesome and big variety of coffee you can get. Everything I've ever tried here has been great.
They have alot more options besides just coffee they have amazing drinks that taste so good! I just wish it was a little bit cheaper but it isn't expensive at all.
My absolute favorite coffee shop. They customize my drinks and are quick and efficient. I love the rewards program as well. Perfect for avid coffee drinkers on the go but also a great shop to hang out and study.
I really love the seasonal drinks at Starbucks, but the quality location to location can vary. While going to an actual Starbucks or one in a Target can be great, ones in grocery stores are often seriously lacking.
I love the all because I can set myself a monthly coffee allowance, and I can earn free drinks. I do hate having to pay in advance, but I don't have to think as hard when I "need" coffee.
Coffee is mediocre and usually tastes burnt the sizes are too small and I hate how I always have to say tall or something stupid to describe my size scooters is way better
My favorite! The people are always really friendly and helpful and I love trying something new when I'm there. I also like to get the refreshers and a double shot expresso from work once in a while when I need a kick!
Not a fan of coffee at all. Sometimes I will go and buy the Very Berry Hibiscus which is super yummy! I just can't justify the price. Can't believe people go there every day....ridiculous.
While the coffee is usually very good, the prices could be lower. I get better quality for the price at some local coffee shops, but Starbucks is at least consistently good when I'm not in my usual stomping grounds.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos