BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Olivia P.
Bellflower, CA
Love there coffee and there rewards program but it's so expensive and thank good for the app. I usually get the latte and add some regular sugar. I get some before school and before work. And they are everywhere
Erika G.
Kingwood, TX
Don't change Starbucks! I don't care how grumpy everyone gets over the cups every drink I have had is amazing! The coffee can be pricy but your teas are great and cheap! I love it but the lines do get very long!
Noor S.
Tinley Park, IL
Love Starbucks refreshers 👅👅👅 my ultimate favorite is the strawberry 🍓 and lemonade refresher and I always say easy on the ice. It's my go to drink 🍹 every morning in the summer and my drink everyday after school.
Brianna H.
Newark, DE
Only place I will ever go to get my coffee. Lines may be long at times but it just shows how much their coffee is loved. The staff is always so friendly and their products are amazing.
Rama H.
Anderson, SC
Starbucks is definitely my happy place! I love that it is now the holiday season & they have TWO of my favorite holiday drinks: Chestnut Praline & Caramel Brûlée !
Martina O.
Moorpark , CA
I'm not much of a coffee drinker but I absolutely love the Teavana teas at Starbucks. You can drink them hot or have an iced tea but either way it will be really flavorful! My favorite is the mango black iced tea 😊
Cynthia T.
Savage, MN
I love Starbucks! I'm a gold member, and have earned so many free drinks! They offer a ton of ways to earn bonus stars. I always order iced tea whenever I study there to get free refills.
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR
Starbucks is a staple in american culture and I go there at least a few times a week to indulge in my daily coffee needs. Has great coffee and great baristas. The best place for coffee or other drinks on the go.
Ilse I.
Stamford, CT
Love Starbucks. Who doesn't? I really enjoy having my go-to drink but I also enjoy trying their seasonal drinks. Always great and their to-go cups are the cutest.
Elena G.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to love Starbucks but they don't carry almond milk and that sucks. Drink menu is a bit boring. It's def affordable. I will admit I am a fan of their green tea latte, since they don't put sugar in it anymore.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?