- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is a great company and they have wonderful products. However, the app is not user friendly. Its complicated to use and pointless if you don't have a card registered on the app.
Everything I try here is great! I usually get the Mocha Frappe and it's always amazing. It is a little more pricy than I would like but it's good stuff. The people are always nice and the shops are always clean!
I love Starbucks. I personally have never experienced bad service or rude things from the employees & I prefer their java chip frappe over any other coffee drink!
If you are a fellow tea lover I highly suggest stopping by Starbucks and picking up a hot London fog. This tea latte will immediately smooth all your tea needs with the taste of earl grey tea with a creamier twist.
Love how many coffee combinations you can be creative with. The food is decent, just not much of a variety. My personal favorite would be the egg white sandwich.
I love Starbucks so much. I will go here all the time especially before work. It really helps get my day started before going into work. Or even a day off I love coming here to relax.
Love it. Best coffee ever and their cake pops are awesome. It's affordable. Great for when your running a little early to work or late. I love getting the. Pupachinnos for my dogs. I would definitely recommend it.
I spend way more money at Starbucks than any restaurant that I go to. I normally get iced coffee with vanilla and cream, and it's not expensive! Holiday cups are always adorable and my favorite part of the year.
Love there coffee and there rewards program but it's so expensive and thank good for the app. I usually get the latte and add some regular sugar. I get some before school and before work. And they are everywhere
Oh my gosh i love startbucks coffee the cake pops are my favorite amd i love tue chocolate chocolatly chip drink and the vanilla bean ! And the teas my go to place
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos