BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Devon F.
Lexington, KY
Great drinks, but I wish the price was better. I would go so much more often! I do love the White Chocolate Mocha for the winter and a Sweetened Passion Tea Lemonade for warmer weather!
Monica D.
Carmel, IN
Starbucks is my go-to coffee. If I ever need a kickstart or a small sweet tooth fix, I go to one that I know and love. They know me very well, and I love going there. Its relaxing, and it gives me a space to relax :)
Kaila M.
PENSACOLA, FL
Way too expensive.. I would absolutely go here EVERYDAY if they didn't charge so much but instead I feel like I'm being ripped off every time I go there, so I choose to just not go at all.
Hillary B.
Eugene, OR
I drink Starbucks coffee almost everyday it's a must in my busy life. For a few minutes of my busy day I can relax with a warm cup of coffee. I'm a fan of their variety of roasts as well as their fair trade options.
Adam A.
Englishtown, NJ
I absolutely love Starbucks! They have a wide range of drinks to choose from, which is always nice. My personal favorite is the Vanilla Bean Frappe, which also happens to be the cheapest one (yay!) Me and my friends love to come to come here to sit down and chat, or just to satisfy our sweet tooth.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
The coffee is over priced, strong, and bitter. I personally think that I brew a better cup of coffee. I do really like the rice Krispy treats. The cookies are over baked. I am not a fan.
Jennifer K.
Big Rapids, MI
I am surprised this only has a B+, I love this place, they may be a little expensive but I have never tasted a greater Frappe! Their drinks are amazing and the coffee is always tasteful.
Nan B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Starbucks holiday beverages always put me in the mood for cold evenings and clear skied adventures. The peppermint mocha is a favorite. The sweet chocolate and bold espresso of a mocha mixes perfectly with the refreshing peppermint. Just enough 'go' to help me trudge through the streets of kalamazoo.
Jean T.
Pea Ridge, AR
Love going to Starbucks! I use their android app. Love getting stars and getting free drinks! Also buying coffee at the grocery store helps with stars to earn a free drink or food item.
Jessica R.
Winter Garden, FL
I will admit that I don't actually love Starbucks coffee - it's a bit too bold and in your face for me. But Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes made with soymilk taste like Christmas and I will love them forever just for that.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?