- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Great drinks, but I wish the price was better. I would go so much more often! I do love the White Chocolate Mocha for the winter and a Sweetened Passion Tea Lemonade for warmer weather!
Starbucks is my go-to coffee. If I ever need a kickstart or a small sweet tooth fix, I go to one that I know and love. They know me very well, and I love going there. Its relaxing, and it gives me a space to relax :)
Way too expensive.. I would absolutely go here EVERYDAY if they didn't charge so much but instead I feel like I'm being ripped off every time I go there, so I choose to just not go at all.
I drink Starbucks coffee almost everyday it's a must in my busy life. For a few minutes of my busy day I can relax with a warm cup of coffee. I'm a fan of their variety of roasts as well as their fair trade options.
I absolutely love Starbucks! They have a wide range of drinks to choose from, which is always nice. My personal favorite is the Vanilla Bean Frappe, which also happens to be the cheapest one (yay!) Me and my friends love to come to come here to sit down and chat, or just to satisfy our sweet tooth.
The coffee is over priced, strong, and bitter. I personally think that I brew a better cup of coffee. I do really like the rice Krispy treats. The cookies are over baked. I am not a fan.
I am surprised this only has a B+, I love this place, they may be a little expensive but I have never tasted a greater Frappe! Their drinks are amazing and the coffee is always tasteful.
Starbucks holiday beverages always put me in the mood for cold evenings and clear skied adventures. The peppermint mocha is a favorite. The sweet chocolate and bold espresso of a mocha mixes perfectly with the refreshing peppermint. Just enough 'go' to help me trudge through the streets of kalamazoo.
Love going to Starbucks! I use their android app. Love getting stars and getting free drinks! Also buying coffee at the grocery store helps with stars to earn a free drink or food item.
I will admit that I don't actually love Starbucks coffee - it's a bit too bold and in your face for me. But Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes made with soymilk taste like Christmas and I will love them forever just for that.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos