BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
I loved the caramel macchiatos! I get them skinny with almond milk now. They are expensive but worth it. Pros: I love the order ahead app, little to now waiting. Great quality, or they make it over. Yes I would recommend to others!!! I love it!!!
Angel F.
Parma, OH
I love my local Starbucks, the baristas are really fast and there is plenty of seating for someone to sit down and relax. I look forward to every fall when Pumpkin Spice Latte comes out. Its like pumpkin pie in a cup.
Paige K.
Tuscaloosa, AL
High quality drinks; lots of variety and the taste is good. I go about once a week because they're on campus. They have great locations so you can always find one. Pricey, slightly overpriced for the amount you want.
Ana R.
Sometimes I think that Starbucks is overrated but then I find myself being lazy and needed caffeine or something sweet and I always go back. Its funny because I'm actually a gold star member. No matter what, I love it!
Aubrie L.
I actually know people that work at Starbucks and I'm super impressed by their quality control and variety of flavors. They even always use filtered water! They also hold their employees to high cleanliness standards.
Kaylee C.
Austin, TX
I like keeping track of my points and rewards! There's a Starbucks on my college's campus, so the notifications I get letting me know where it is every time I pass it are a little annoying.
Grisel A.
Who doesn't love Starbucks? I come about once a week. I love earning stars for free drinks. The lines are a little long sometimes. But I'm not impatient. The prices are right. Sometimes I do wish the food was cheaper.
Alexis S.
Roslindale, MA
I Love Starbucks!!! They are everywhere, they are fast, and cheap. Depending on if you are a daily coffee drinker or not their coffee can be strong so be careful, but it is still amazing.
Jennifer G.
San Jose, CA
I love starbucks! Best coffee shop. A lot to choose from and evey drink is good. I love the caramel drinks! During Summer it has to be a Caramel Frap. My favorite winter drink is the Caramel Brulee Latte. Very delicious
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Who doesn't love Starbucks? They have delicious drinks for any taste and they're stores are great for meet ups, studying, hanging out, whatever! Plus it started in the best city around! ;)
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?