BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Maryanne A.
I absolutely love Starbucks. Yes, their prices are a bit ludacris, but they have a wide assortment of beverages and foods. For every dietary restriction, they have an option and it's great. Everything I have tried so far is delicious and of the best quality.
Fab G.
Odessa, TX
Starbucks is my drug! I love this place. my favorite hot drink is the White Chocolate Mocha. I also love the caramel frappe. I visit this place almost everyday and would definitely recommend everyone try this place.
Connie G.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I'm at Starbucks at least once a day. Love their drinks - from their coffees to their Lemonade Tea. They have a large variety of drinks to choose from - and are constantly adding new ones. Their pastries, oatmeals and sandwiches are great! As far as their prices - their drinks are worth every penny.
Kristen K.
Charlotte, NC
I drink Starbucks frequently, my office is located right next door so I use their order ahead and it's so convenient. I usually get their ice coffee and the baristas have always been friendly every place I have gone.
Allison T.
Bowling Green, VA
I was not impressed with their menu items. Their bagels are okay but nothing special. They make a decent drink when I need my fix but it's way too expensive. This is why I only choose to go every now and then. Staff is usually friendly though so that's good.
Robin S.
Starbucks is always good for a quick easy morning brew! Although i like to go to local coffee shops, i do appreciate that no matter which starbucks i go to, i know it will be the same and consistent!
Kendal G.
Belmont, NC
Amazing all the time! So thankful to have two so close by!!! The blueberry muffins warmed up are delicious!!! I would go everyday if it weren't so costly. The skinny vanilla lattes and carmel apple spice are my favorites.
Gloria S.
Columbia, SC
What to say... I love Starbucks. If I could I would live at Starbucks. Their seasonal coffee are always on point. Their products and gifts are perfect for everyone.
Ashley M.
I have been on the Starbucks train for the last 10 years, and I'm not getting off any time soon. I absolutely love the loyalty program, and the mochas aren't too sweet. Beautiful mugs too.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Starbucks gets me through a twelve hour shift. I don't mind paying $4.87 for a latte that I know I'm going top enjoy. The staff in my local shop know what I like and make me feel welcomed.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?