- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks! Every time I go there my order is on point, the staff is always very nice. They keep all the stores I've been to really clean, especially the bathrooms. It is just my favorite place to go and relax
I love Starbucks the have everything and at a great taste you can get hot drinks or cold one it's your preference I go maybe once a month and I highly recommend it☕️☕️☕️
Call me your typical white girl but I love Starbucks. They make the best frappuccinos ever! In not a fan or there actual coffee or espresso but who needs that when you have frozen goodness!
i enjoy the salted carmal coffee, very smooth, i love the chocolate protein drink they have, great quality favorite is the protein drink, but there prices are expensive so i don't go there has much as i would like too
I like keeping track of my points and rewards! There's a Starbucks on my college's campus, so the notifications I get letting me know where it is every time I pass it are a little annoying.
Not much can make my mornings better -- except Starbuck's Chai Tea Latte. I get the iced version in warmer months and hot in colder months and love it both ways! And of course I am basic and just love love love PSL's!
Who doesn't love Starbucks? They have delicious drinks for any taste and they're stores are great for meet ups, studying, hanging out, whatever! Plus it started in the best city around! ;)
Starbucks is alright. I mean therw coffee isn't the best but it's not the worst. I think that the white chocolate they use kinda tastes a bit powdery. And everything is a bit over priced compared to other coffee shops.
Sometimes I think that Starbucks is overrated but then I find myself being lazy and needed caffeine or something sweet and I always go back. Its funny because I'm actually a gold star member. No matter what, I love it!
I love Starbucks and their customer service! They are always patient and helpful when I'm trying to decide on something new to try and the new app features make it easier to order when I am on the go and in a hurry!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos