- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love Starbucks bucks I can have it at any time of the day. Pros it taste really good cons it can be packed. My favorite item is the caramel frappe and green tea frappe. I would recommend this to others who love coffee
I love Starbucks!!! I have to say hands down caramel maciato is the best. I don't think I spelled that right. But you all know what I'm talking about. Starbucks cake pops are so good too.
Starbucks is alright. I mean therw coffee isn't the best but it's not the worst. I think that the white chocolate they use kinda tastes a bit powdery. And everything is a bit over priced compared to other coffee shops.
I love their chocolate crème's, but their food is downright disgusting! I'd rather go to dunkin donuts! Plus their prices are outrageous! I had a $15 gift card there and all it bought me was a (disgusting) sandwich and my drink! Not to mention the service there was awful. Definitely not going back there!!
I love to get a Vente Iced Green Tea with flavoring. I get peach sometimes or raspberry. It gives me a big hydrating refreshing drink with little sugar and it costs much less than most other drinks that size. It's my go to if I'm not in the mood for coffee!
I absolutely love Starbucks. You can't beat the continuity of quality from location to location. The drinks are a little bit pricey but the quality and the service are always superior to every other chain coffee store.
i love the drinks and the grilled cheese the frappes are so good i ove adding hazelnut to my regular frappe order usually vanilla bean with hazelnut or cotton candy. it is kinda pricy to buy everyday but a nice treat
I love Starbucks! Just the smell of the store itself when you walk in is amazing. yes they are pricey but it really is worth it to me. They have so many choices and the staff is always friendly.
I love Starbucks! Every time I go there my order is on point, the staff is always very nice. They keep all the stores I've been to really clean, especially the bathrooms. It is just my favorite place to go and relax
I LOVE STARBUCKS. Whenever I go to Kroger or the mall I go straight to starbucks because I just love their coffee. Passion Fruit tea is the best in my opinion, but I also like their coffee.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos