BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Nikki Z.
I love their coffee. I also love the food they have to offer. My favorite is the thai wrap they have. The breakfast foods are awesome. This is my go-to coffee shop :)
Faviola L.
They're prices are pretty high for more than half their menu but I like that you can customize any drink. I have found that ordering through the app is easier and the prices are more accurate.
Danielle C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I love starbucks so much. i love how there are an endless amount of combinations you can make. all of the drinks are so delicious. and they always make my drinks exactly the way i want them.
Alicia H.
Green Bay, WI
Starbucks has quality coffee, they give back to the community, and they give you plenty of deals when you sign up (for free) for a membership. What's not to like?
Breana P.
Absolutely love Starbucks' quality and taste but pricing get's a little heavy at times. I guess it's understandable since their stuff is quality, but at the same time I can just go to WaWa and get an iced coffee for 99 cents
Heather B.
I am a gold member, and I love the perks that go along with it! With my work having a starbucks located inside the app is perfect so I do not have to carry my wallet around with me. I can't wait to try the new s'mores frapp!!
Ashley M.
I have been on the Starbucks train for the last 10 years, and I'm not getting off any time soon. I absolutely love the loyalty program, and the mochas aren't too sweet. Beautiful mugs too.
Allie F.
STARBUCKS FOR THE WIN! So good. Some people say its overpriced but lets be honest, you get what you pay for. Great taste, great products, and just complete satisfaction for the taste buds.
asdfa sd f a.
Consistently a good choice for basic drinks open for decent hours. Their food items, especially breakfast, are surprisingly good. The Gouda egg sandwich is amazing.
Taryn  R.
Gardner, KS
This place is way to overpriced. Yes there coffees are good but I can go to a local coffee shop and get the same coffee for a fraction of the price. It's just blown way out of proportion.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?