- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Every Starbucks I go to has great customer service. I usually get the iced green tea latte. If you like green tea ice cream then you'll love this! It's so refreshing.
I am a gold member, and I love the perks that go along with it! With my work having a starbucks located inside the app is perfect so I do not have to carry my wallet around with me. I can't wait to try the new s'mores frapp!!
Love this coffee shop, been going there for years the best coffee and the best pastries very good quality and a variety selection of drinks it is middle range not too expensive not to cheat and I would definitely go again
I love starbucks so much. i love how there are an endless amount of combinations you can make. all of the drinks are so delicious. and they always make my drinks exactly the way i want them.
So I can be a basic white girl sometimes when I order Starbucks. Overtime I go to Starbucks I order the Java Chip and I swear it gets better and better each time. I also love their fresh baked muffins, they are so yummy.
Over priced. The actual coffee itself tastes terrible. It tastes... the way a fart smells. I know that's so weird, but truly. It's disgusting. However their frappes are average tasting. I'd rather have one from McDonald's!
Starbucks addict here! They have really stepped it up lately with all their different options. I love the fact that they have now added almond milk to their dairy options. And let's not forget they've now added stevia!
A little on the pricey side for coffee so I don't usually drink coffee here but I tried their "graham cracker latte" this fall and I absolutely loved the taste! Tastes exactly like its named :)
You get what you pay for. Starbucks may be a little more pricey than other local options I have but you can't beat the options and taste. It stands up above the rest
Starbucks double chocolate chip frappe is amazing and I crave it all the time. I do not like coffee and this drink is perfect for me. It does not have coffee in it it is just chocolate goodness. I love it and would highly recommend it to anyone asking.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos