- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Way overpriced but so incredibly delicious. It's hard to justify the prices but when you're really busy and on the go and just want something delicious to pick you up it's hard to resist. What can I say I'm a bit addicted but so is the rest of the world
Starbucks addict here! They have really stepped it up lately with all their different options. I love the fact that they have now added almond milk to their dairy options. And let's not forget they've now added stevia!
I love Starbucks , I really love there vanilla bean it's so good and I get it every time I go . It's not very expensive in my opinion. I highly recommend to people .
I love the fact that they can accommodate whatever you're in the mood for. Love the quality of food and drink, love the selection, love the employees, love the company philosophy
Starbucks has great coffee drinks! I love the coffee, so this is the place for me. They are always very nice to you there also. I wish that they weren't so expensive.
I love the variety of flavors at Starbucks. I love that I can have my drink hot or cold. My favorite drink is the chai latte with soy. In cold weather I get it hot, in warm weather I get iced. Can't go wrong either way
I love Starbucks!! I'm so glad they've started carrying coconut and almond milk, it makes getting coffee while I'm out so much easier. I do wish they would bring back the Mocha coconut again.
Love this coffee shop, been going there for years the best coffee and the best pastries very good quality and a variety selection of drinks it is middle range not too expensive not to cheat and I would definitely go again
Starbucks is my go to coffee shop. It's expensive but the quality of drinks are well worth it. I am at Starbucks at least once a week. They have great holiday drinks
Starbucks has got to be a majority of people's favorite coffee shop! It's kind of obvious, considering how many there are all over. Weather I'm in the mood for a coffee or tea, healthy or sweet food, they've got it all!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos