BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Alicia N.
Bloomington
I love starbucks so much I got a job there. The coffee is always good, their tea is good, their ice drinks are great. I love there it there, of course it gets spendy but it's completely worth it. I love love love starbucks.
Yvonne P.
Fillmore, CA
I love starbucks. I love how they are always coming out with new flavor drinks in every season. My favorite drink right now is the chestnut praline latte. I love the rewards program because you can earn free drinks now.
Jody W.
Billings, MT
Absolutely love anything and everything that comes from Starbucks. I couldn't survive a single day without it. My favorite drinks are the special holiday ones and of course the pumpkin spice.
Delaney C.
Lynnfield, MA
I'm Starbucks obsessed and I'm not afraid to admit it. My go-to lately? A venti hot americano. Such a smooth flavor and a nice alternative to the drip coffee that can sometimes be a bit bitter.

Also so happy that the holiday drinks are back? Skinny peppermint mocha all the way!
Jenifer G.
cedar hill, TX
So I like Starbucks I do. The price keeps me from enjoying it all that much. And as I like coffee I love tea well there tea is good but not amazing. Not worth the cost for an everyday thing.
Abigail B.
Westminster, CO
I don't think I've ever had a bad Starbucks experience especially my go to Starbucks in Lakewood, CO off Wads and 4th. Even though they are super busy they are always prompt and in 10 years have yet to screw up my order!
Sarah K.
What is there to say about Starbucks that hasn't already been said? It's my go to coffee shop when I want a coffee on the go! Or when I want something better tasting than just keurig coffees!
Tatiana R.
Orlando, FL
I have always been a fan of Starbucks and even more so now that i have to cut out Soy and Diary. They have just started offering coconut milk and it tastes amazing. I love the customization and the fact that they cater to food allergies is the icing on the cake.
Jasmine D.
I love starbucks. At first I wasn't too fond of it but I grew to like it. My all time favorite is the Double Chocolaty Chip Crème Frappucino. The bakery is delicious as well can't get enough.
Sandra T.
Marysville, WA
I love the new Order to go option on my app!! Its soooo helpful!! It makes my day so much easier! If you still do not have the starbucks app you should definitely download it. I always get free drinks, coupons and discounts.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?