- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Love love love the smore frappachino. It was just sweet enough to be satisfying but not over powering. Price was amazing and even better when you sign up for rewards! Free birthday drink?! Yay!
They need to better train their employees when introducing a new coffee drink. 90% of the time I order a new drink for example the pecan flavored, or smores frappe , it's not made properly, most of the times it taste watery.
OMG if you do not love star bucks then your not american. I love getting everything here from the drinks to the food! I love the bagels that they have. And there drinks they make to perfection!!
We budget for our Starbucks!!!! Coffee is always great! Service is spectacular! Their app is also very user friendly and makes ordering and purchasing coffee a breeze.
Even though it is pricey, there is something about Starbucks that keeps you coming back. They keep on coming up with inventive flavors. I just wish they'd bring back the orange mocha flavor!
So many great things at starbucks even for those who don't like coffee! I like coffee but sometimes I will choose their refreshers or green tea lemonade instead because it's so good! In the winter white hot chocolate is a fave.
Well it's Starbucks...you can't say to many bad things about Starbucks especially around this time of year with all of there holiday treats and specialty coffees. Yum.
In my opinion McDonalds coffee is better than Starbucks. If it weren't for the fact that starbucks is the only place at our barnes and noble to get food I would never go there. The calories are as high as the prices. Not a fan.
I just can't say enough about starbucks. My gold membership is the best. I love the points system and the free drinks I earn. They have great BOGO offers that we take full advantage of. Wish there was one close to my house!!
I'm pretty much a fiend for Starbucks! I'm a fan of their coffee, specialty drinks, and pastries! Their Chai latte is phenomenal! The local Starbucks employ really great, kind baristas as well!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos