- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I am so in love with this place! I drink them about twice a week my favorite drink is the cotton candy frappe and the the vanilla bean frappe with Carmel .Also they have great customer service
I go to Starbucks ever day before work, and usually on the weekends as well. I enjoy both the coffee and the food, although I don't typically order anything to eat. It can be a bit pricey, but the rewards program is great.
Absolutely love Starbucks! Friendly service. I haven't found anything I didn't love. My only wish is they would bring back the Mocha Coconut! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! My friends, family and co-workers have been so sad without it!
My place. The atmosphere is super intimate and it helps maintain a good conversation. The coffee is always awesome, especially the frapuccinos and white chocolate mocha. I'm actually supposed to meet someone there tomorrow.
I do enjoy a nice, frozen drink. I'm not too big on coffee, but I like their frappuccinos. They are definitely more on the pricey side of the coffee spectrum, but it's a nice once-in-a-while treat.
Starbucks really isn't what it used to be. Their coffee is ehh and after switching to the teavana teas I kind of stopped going. I enjoy their bakery items and their seasonal drinks the most.
I've been obsessed with starbucks lately although it is on the pricier side. my favorites are the s'mores Frappuccino and the strawberry acai refresher made with coconut milk and add vanilla
Everyone loves Starbucks!! I love there merchandise, food, drink and service!! My favorite is the holiday drinks. YUMMY!! My favorite drinks are peppermint hot chocolate, soy chai latte, and cold brew coffee with whole milk
Good coffee. Insanely priced. Be careful when choosing not to end up with a cup of caffe-flavored-sugar. Stick with the simple choices and the coffee will satisfy. Happy they have milk-alternatives. For a chain, it's good.
Their Salted Caramel Mocha is the best drink ever for me! I've tried it hot, iced, and frapuccino, all good but it's better cold! Never skip the whipped cream because that's the best part, with the caramel sauce & sea salt!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos