BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
They're prices keep climbing to outrageous heights while their customer service continues to decline. I stop by when I need caffeine and I'm in a pinch but I feel like it goes up another dollar every time I go back. I mean seriously, $6 for the smallest size they have. Pretty friggin ridiculous!
Charity B.
Nampa, ID
I absolutely love Starbucks. I have a sign in my classroom that says "This classroom runs on love, laughter, and lots of Starbucks." Although I would love to be able to afford going every day I do usually go a couple times a week. My go to in the fall and winter is Pumpkin Chai but the rest of the year I just stick with Vanilla Chai. Always iced.
Jessi S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Living in Portland, I definitely have my options when it comes to coffee shops. However, I feel like Starbucks is always a tried in true when you need a consistent cup of coffee or latte. I enjoy the white mocha. I really liked when they did the black cherry, and wish they would bring that back!
Samantha C.
Who doesn't love starbucks??!! I love their coffees and teas! MY favorite part is that they have low calorie drinks that I can purchase whenever I am in the mood for coffee and dont have to feel bad about the extra calories. I always ask slim milk and no sugar or whip cream please! love this place!
Abbigail S.
Sacramento, CA
They have nice seasonal drinks and I like their lattes and fraps. A bit pricey, but definitely worth it. Just enough sweetness without being overpowering. Their stuff is so cute and starbucks is perfect for people late to work or just hanging out. Quick service and nice baristas.(most of the time)
Samantha G.
Summersville, WV
I love Starbucks coffee, it's the strength that I like and it's just so delicious. I always get the chocolate chip frappuchino or something like that and it never fails to make my day. I recommend this to all my friends but I'm still butthurt about them cancelling the mocha cookie crumble. It was the best. But I recommend Starbucks as a coffee shop!
Amber E.
Jackson, MI
When I need a little pick me up, I like to treat myself to a Starbucks frappe. My favorite is the mocha but second in line is the caramel. I like my coffee with a lot of creamer so these drinks are perfect and flavorful but also have the coffee that I need and love. They usually have great happy hour deals as well. They have something for everyone, even if you don't like coffee.
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Pumpkin bread is Whole some and very good. I had it on a trip for breakfast. organic candy here is a great find. My child loves the chewy fruitier from torri and Howard that is available here.

We mostly latte coffe in the grand size and have online account place order before reaching the place. Saves a lot of time during busy times. This is awesome.
Sarah D.
I absolutely love Starbucks coffee! I have been drinking it for years. Whether I go to the actual store and get it, or make it at home. I usually go 2-3 times a week for an iced caramel coffee. So delicious! Of course I would go again. I would recommend anyone who hasn't tried their coffee to give it a try!
Christen M.
Morrison, CO
I love Starbucks! I would rather shop local, but I do appreciate their loyalty program and the fact they are everywhere. Good quality for a larger shop, though their black coffee sometimes is a little burnt/bitter tasting. Love that they serve almond milk and soy alternatives though I hate the added cost. Prices are fairly competitive to other larger coffee places and local shops. Overall good! I love the macchiatos!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?