- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Never again. overpriced, rude "barristas" (ridiculous, btw, they are coffee pourers, waiter/waitress, whatever), and and gross. I only went because I had a gift card. I took one drink and gave the gift card with whatever was left on it to some lady walking in. awful.
I really enjoy hot lattes or cold macchiatos. I greatly miss the hazelnut macchiato because it was my all time favorite. I've cut back a lot since it's been discontinued, but still have a Starbucks treat every now and then.
I really don't like the atmosphere. The huge selection is intimidating and many employees rudely correct you if you say the wrong thing. I had something I was comfortable with ordering and it was discontinued.
I love starbucks and anything I have ever ordered has been delicious and it always picks me up. The only con is that the price is high compared to other local options.
I seriously don't know what I'd do without Starbucks and the rewards program!! I've saved soo much from the rewards program and have gotten do many freebies just for purchasing my daily drinks
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I love all of the other options they offer. I absolutely love their Passion tea, especially when it's hot out. During the colder months I love their hot chocolate or their caramel apple spice.
I can't imagine my morning without a Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte in my hand. Definitely worth the price and its low on calories. I get great taste and low calories and it wakes me up. I love it!
Everyone loves Starbucks!! I love there merchandise, food, drink and service!! My favorite is the holiday drinks. YUMMY!! My favorite drinks are peppermint hot chocolate, soy chai latte, and cold brew coffee with whole milk
Starbucks is my happy place. I have never left without being satisfied. My favorite drink is their plain ol' iced coffee with caramel. DON'T forget to get a salted caramel cake pop! That is one of the reasons I keep coming back!
My absolute favorite drink at Starbucks is the salted caramel hot chocolate! It is to die for! It's great on a cold day when you don't want coffee but want a warm drink and it is seasonal so it's great around the holidays.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos