- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
What's not to love about Starbucks?! Oh ya - the prices. But let's face it, it is so much fun to walk into those beautiful smelling coffee shops and buy a venti size Iced Caramel Macchiato. Pure heaven. It's worth the money!
Starbucks coffee is literally my favorite thing in the world. Every time I need energy I drink this and I'm immediately awake. It's absolutely amazing. I use it every time I do a lot of homework
It's consistent, so you know what you're going to get every time. The coffee is good, a tad expensive but most coffee shops are these days :) I love to brew my favorites blends at home as well.
During school I go at least twice a week lol. Their coffee is good and they have so many different blends and flavored to choose from. They're very innovative! Along with beverages, their snacks and food choices are great too!
The food and drinks taste great and I like how most recipes can be customized. It is definitely more expensive than some of the other shops, however, so I don't go there often.
I've been obsessed with starbucks lately although it is on the pricier side. my favorites are the s'mores Frappuccino and the strawberry acai refresher made with coconut milk and add vanilla
We budget for our Starbucks!!!! Coffee is always great! Service is spectacular! Their app is also very user friendly and makes ordering and purchasing coffee a breeze.
Good coffee. Insanely priced. Be careful when choosing not to end up with a cup of caffe-flavored-sugar. Stick with the simple choices and the coffee will satisfy. Happy they have milk-alternatives. For a chain, it's good.
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but occasionally like indulging. Hot chocolate and tea are my favorites. I also like that Starbucks finally has a gluten free option in a rice krispie treat sold at checkout.
Absolutely love Starbucks! Friendly service. I haven't found anything I didn't love. My only wish is they would bring back the Mocha Coconut! P-L-E-A-S-E!!!!! My friends, family and co-workers have been so sad without it!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos