BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Hannah W.
Starbucks is a great chain,
It's affordable and they are always updating their menu without getting rid of classics. The new teavana iced tea ranges are my current pick and some are calorie free!
Patricia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I go to Starbucks everyday. There is one by my job. The people who work there are friendly and efficient. I love the new spiced sweet cream cold brew and also love the rewards program. It feels nice to be rewarded for loyalty.
Juliann P.
I visit Starbucks every single day. I absolutely love it. Starbucks never disappoints and is always quick. They have so many menu options that I love, but I most often go for a mocha frappuccino.
Samantha B.
What's not to love about Starbucks?! Oh ya - the prices. But let's face it, it is so much fun to walk into those beautiful smelling coffee shops and buy a venti size Iced Caramel Macchiato. Pure heaven. It's worth the money!
Tara D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I really don't like the atmosphere. The huge selection is intimidating and many employees rudely correct you if you say the wrong thing. I had something I was comfortable with ordering and it was discontinued.
Katie G.
I love Starbucks because no matter where you are in the country (and even the world) you always know you are going to get a good cup of coffee! I would alway prefer to shop a local coffee shop but Starbucks is a great go-to!
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
Starbucks is my happy place. I have never left without being satisfied. My favorite drink is their plain ol' iced coffee with caramel. DON'T forget to get a salted caramel cake pop! That is one of the reasons I keep coming back!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's consistent, so you know what you're going to get every time. The coffee is good, a tad expensive but most coffee shops are these days :) I love to brew my favorites blends at home as well.
Kristin B.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Whenever I need a little pick me up, whether in the morning or afternoon, I stop by my favorite Starbucks drive through for a skinny vanilla latte on ice. Does the trick every time and I have less calories since it's a skinny!
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Starbucks is possibly the best place ever. The costumer service is amazing and if you don't like your drink they will gladly make you a new one. My favorite drink is a cotton candy frappuchino.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?