BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Rose V.
I don't get Starbucks a lot but when I'm feeling sleepy and in need of an extra wake up, I splurge. Also, I buy more from them during the colder days for obvious reasons.
Michelle C.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do drink tea, hot chocolate, and I do enjoy a blended coffee drink every so often, but not from Starbucks. I find the coffee to be too strong tasting. I'm also not a fan of the hot chocolate...also too strong. They do have good teas and my favorite cold drink is the green tea lemonade.
Hyanna C.
Dumont, NJ
Starbucks is just a necessary part of my day. Especially since I can oh so conveniently add money to my Starbucks app on my iPhone, this place is even MORE convenient. A great pick-me-up for any Monday morning.... or any day really.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
I love Starbucks specialty coffees. I personally don't like the plain coffee or a little too strong. I wish they would stop raising the prices!!!! Its getting ridiculous.
Katy L.
I love starbucks. However I just recently got hooked on Dunk n' Donuts and I also figured out how to make steamed milk so I have been saving some money lol. Love Starbucks but it can get expensive.
Paris B.
Del Mar, CA
I AM IN LOVE WITH STARBUCKS. If I could go there all day every day... gurl!!!! I WOULD. They have the BEST frapps and coffees! Such unique flavors and they all taste wonderful! There cake slices and other pastries are so dang good!!! So moist and flavorful and just mouth watering. U will fall IN LOVE with this place.
Marina P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that they have seasonal drinks my absolute favorite is the skinny peppermint mocha during the winter season. during the summer i get a passion fruit iced tea. also love that they are a chain and they have one everywhere i go.
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
So many great things at starbucks even for those who don't like coffee! I like coffee but sometimes I will choose their refreshers or green tea lemonade instead because it's so good! In the winter white hot chocolate is a fave.
Jenna R.
Cazenovia, NY
Starbucks is my happy place. I have never left without being satisfied. My favorite drink is their plain ol' iced coffee with caramel. DON'T forget to get a salted caramel cake pop! That is one of the reasons I keep coming back!
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
Starbucks is my go-to place when I'm craving a latte. I love their Salted Caramel Mocha lattes and Pumpkin Spice. Their iced tea lemonades are amazing, too. I usually get a grande or venti size.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?