- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is my favorite place ever! My go to is the Double Chocolate Chip Frappe. I do admit it's rather expensive but it's so worth it. Every time I am near one, I go to it!! I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves coffee!
I hate coffee, but I really love starbucks. They are a little pricey for their items, but the taste and flavor make up for it. I look forward to the next time I stop by to catch a drink and pastry.
Every sip of the decadent beverage is like heaven to the tastebuds. The rich, bold espresso mixed within the seasons flavors....just take my money! #chestnutpralinelatte
I'm a sucker for their White Chocolate Mocha! But during the seasons I will try the seasonal drinks as well! Haven't had a bad drink at Starbucks! Not a fan of their app though!
While expensive, I really only stop here for the occasional treat. When I do, the beverages are always delicious! I love the mix of seasonal drinks with the favorites, and drinks offered for when you're just not craving coffee.
Who doesn't love Starbucks. I love their specialty drinks. Their plan coffee isn't my favorite because sometimes I feel like it's bitter but then other times I don't so I think it depends on the place.
Too much !!!!! five dollars for an average cup of joe? i can't believe it. ugh!! some of the items are really good, but i just can't afford it anymore. i used to go almost every day, until i realized how much it was costing me.
I never really liked coffee untill I went to Starbucks. Now I'm addicted to there hot Carmel machiatto!!! And they have it iced for when it's too hot for hot coffee
Love my special drinks from starbucks! The only problem is that drinks are expensive, and thanks to the new reward program, it can take quite a whole to earn a free drink. I do..oke the occasional incentives they offer though!
I live in a college town so Starbucks it's like a number one go to but they are very overrated too and very expensive. We have coffee shops all around here that have better coffee than that sometimes
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos