- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is the only place I get my coffee from if I do not get it from my home. Outside of the political stance Starbucks takes on social issues, their coffee is amazing. I have yet to have something that disappoint me yet.
I drink coffee all day every day and seriously love the holiday drinks at Starbucks. Kinda pricy if you're like me and add extra shots to everything but totally worth it.
Who doesnt love starbucks right? I really like cafe mocha from starbucks. But its really weird that evey time i order one from different locations it tastes different :/
Ah, my favorite place ever for coffee. Not only is their coffee the best, but I love the environment. My favorite drinks there is the Caramel Frap and during the holidays I love the Caramel Brulee
I don't get Starbucks a lot but when I'm feeling sleepy and in need of an extra wake up, I splurge. Also, I buy more from them during the colder days for obvious reasons.
I love Starbucks coffee and pastries so good yes love it smells good everyone is so nice once a week sometimes twice for new coffee flavor items so good yes love it
The salted caramel mocha is to die for! This is definitely my new go to drink at Starbucks! I love the little granules of salt mixed in with the caramel. It's delicious!
Starbucks is my go to coffee place when on the go. I love when they have their pumpkin spice because it's so good. However when they don't I would suggest the chair tea with no water. The flavor is so mich better without the water.
Have been a Starbucks customer for most of my life, just like many of my peers. The quality really depends on what location you go to. I do wish that the company would give more labor hours to the baristas. They work VERY hard.
They have a great selection of drinks, and their ability to make the drinks can be speedy! But sometimes because of their inattentiveness, they make the drink wrong or have bad customer service.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos