- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Okay honestly who doesn't love Starbucks yes their lines are long but their coffees are just so good I love their double chocolaty chip it is just awesome and also you have a choice of whether to have coffee or not in it makes it better.
I'm not a coffee drinker, but I do drink tea, hot chocolate, and I do enjoy a blended coffee drink every so often, but not from Starbucks. I find the coffee to be too strong tasting. I'm also not a fan of the hot chocolate...also too strong. They do have good teas and my favorite cold drink is the green tea lemonade.
OMG...!!! Wow I love Starbucks there coffee iced coffee and also I love the green team is one of my favorites hardly recommend this coffee shop have so many bread
This is where half my income is spent, daily! I have tried to replicate the flavor of an iced white chocolate mocha at home but it never fails to taste like dirty water. Gotta have my starbucks!
White chocolate mocha! Fave drink hands down. In cold weather, served as a latte- in warm weather, served as a frappuccino. Worth the price to me but not an every day purchase. Only the days I need a pick me up or when I know there will be a long day.
Love the constancy you get at Starbucks, no matter where you go. Love how when you frequent a particular Starbucks regularly they learn your name and your drink. Love their white chocolate mochas!
My favorite place on earth. I admire howard schultz so much. All he does for his customers, his employees, veterans, coffee farmers and everyone in between is so amazing. I love starbucks so much.
I love starbucks. However I just recently got hooked on Dunk n' Donuts and I also figured out how to make steamed milk so I have been saving some money lol. Love Starbucks but it can get expensive.
I hate coffee, but I really love starbucks. They are a little pricey for their items, but the taste and flavor make up for it. I look forward to the next time I stop by to catch a drink and pastry.
I do agree with some of the reviewers that Starbucks is overrated and over priced. I think it's so easy and convenient. t's at every corner.. for the most part and I'm too lazy to go around different coffee shops to find one i like and affordable. Maybe one day I'll take time to do that but for now... the bucks will do.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos