BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
Skinny vanilla latte is always the best! It's not too strong and has just enough coffee to get me through the day. I have one at least twice a week! I love them because they are great iced or hot
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
I drink coffee all day every day and seriously love the holiday drinks at Starbucks. Kinda pricy if you're like me and add extra shots to everything but totally worth it.
Patricia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I go to Starbucks everyday. There is one by my job. The people who work there are friendly and efficient. I love the new spiced sweet cream cold brew and also love the rewards program. It feels nice to be rewarded for loyalty.
Lauryn W.
I love their drinks but they can mess up my order sometimes when they don't pay full attention. I ordered ahead once and they completely messed up my order. I went up and told them and they fixed it for me so that was good! I go here like 3 times every week and I love it!
Kari R.
Starbucks is the coffee monopoly! I hate that I love it. Of course it is over priced but the quality is worth it. The customer service is amazing and I love the laid back environment plus free wifi!
Natalie R.
Love the frappuccinos ❤️👍🏻 my fav is double chocolaty chip 😊 Starbucks isn't for everyone especially if you don't like coffee. The hot chocolate is amazing and the customer service is truly amazing.
Cristina S.
Bronx, NY
Definitely the best coffee out there! I am in love with their frapps, especially the Pumpkin Spice Frapp as well as the Pumpkin Spice Latte. I wish they would make pumpkin an all year round flavor!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
Starbucks is my favorite place to get coffee. Although they are a little pricey it doesn't matter because the quality of everything they sell is worth it. I love their black iced tea, their lattes, and their fall Salted Caramel Mocha!
Holly H.
Navarre, FL
Skinny Vanilla Latte is my drink of choice. I wish they could find a way to make their baked goods lower calorie..
Their frappuchinos are wonderful but haven't had in quite a while due to calories.
Crystal H.
White chocolate mocha! Fave drink hands down. In cold weather, served as a latte- in warm weather, served as a frappuccino. Worth the price to me but not an every day purchase. Only the days I need a pick me up or when I know there will be a long day.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?