BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Becky B.
Oxnard, CA
They're everywhere and are quick when you're in a hurry and have a comfortable atmosphere for staying for the long haul. The menu has many options (with great seasonal options) and the app allows you to order ahead which saves time!
Aneta N.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I love Starbucks. Besides the different names for size cup, I really do not care for the names of tall grande I just ask small or medium. Those names are just too complicated and I don't want to order the wrong size. The beverages are sweet and delicious! It is pricey but I love to treat myself with Starbucks because it tastes so good!
Phoebe S.
I absolutely love Starbucks. Having worked there I loved all my coworkers and the company provides great benefits. The drinks are also great!! I highly recommend asking for iced peach tranquility with lemonade and some mango syrup!!
Nicole E.
With lots of options and high quality products, it's no wonder why Starbucks is so popular. However, Starbucks is way overpriced and those mochas and cappuccinos just taste like a regular coffee. They do have a great bakery though!
Brianna S.
Philadelphia, PA
Usually get a Tall Dark Roast with a shot of espresso.. very energizing and taste great! The sandwiches and scones are superb.The environment is also ideal for studying or chatting with friends.
Elisa M.
Ceres
I highly recommend this place because they have the greatest coffees you'll ever taste. There also very affordable and great for the day or night. One con I have for this place is that's it sometimes take for ever to get your drink.
elena l.
Alright place. There's a few coffees that I enjoy. I love the pumpkin spice lattes. I also love the pumpkin bread. I love the environment. Pros : great place , Cons: the prices.
amber g.
red bluff
I love this place. It can get pricey but they offer great rewards once you become a gold card member. The drinks are always consistent and delicious. I recommend trying them if you havent already.
Matilda M.
starbucks has so many amazing drink options. my all time favorite is the iced caramel macchiato. i also love their bakery section. i love lemon pound cake and their chocolate croissants (when warmed).
Sara B.
Never can I say enough good things about Starbucks. I always have good service no matter what location I am at. Their coffee and espresso is of amazing quality. I always recommend Starbucks to others because it just can't be beat.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?