BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Hayley D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Love that you can find these stores everywhere and that you can order the same drink in Australia as you can in NY and it tastes almost the same! I am dairy free and they are always willing to make my drink with soy milk and take out ingredients I can't have. I go there a lot and have gold membership which gives good perks.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. I enjoy the seasonal lattes the most. I love the teas in addition to coffee, especially the London fog tea latte. I wish there was one closer to my home. I unfortunately live in a rural area.
Monique S.
Tarzana, CA
I absolutely love the white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. It never fails me. But when I want to spice it up and change it up I get a iced chai tea with light ice and it always hits the spot!
Mack S.
Love the addition of mango sweetener to the menu in the last year (ish?) or so. The mango is a great alternative to the classic syrup. And you can still get 50 cent (or free w/a gold card) tea refills if you order the black tea with mango.
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I love Starbucks! Their peppermint mochas in the winter time are my favorite! And all of the workers are always so friendly. Very good quality. I don't really have anything bad to say about Starbucks.
Sonia A.
Morgan hill
Starbucks is my go to coffee stop, especially during the holidays their holiday drinks are out of this world. The price is right for the amount u get, it's the best coffee u could ever get. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Briana A.
San Diego
I don't drink coffee but really enjoy their selection of teavana drinks. If you want a caffeine high with a lot of sugar and barely any coffee this is a good place to come.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
Can be quiet, can be loud, depending on time of day and location. Drinks are a little overpriced, but decent. Some of their items like Frappucinos have 50+ grams of sugar in the smallest size so I would stay away from those. I do enjoy their lattes though and the baristas are typically very nice.
Kourt N.
What was once a luxury, Starbucks has become a mainstream company. Much like Noodles & Company or Panera, Starbucks has become a higher end fast food chain. The company struggles on their own keeping their employees but continues to give their consumers fast frappacinos and smiling service with potential for healthy options. More than a cup of coffee and less of latte art, it has conformed to the masses. And less to the underdog.
Nikki L.
Virginia, MN
Our local starbucks is in our target. Its a small town. They're usually out of coconut milk and other important items. But i do love starbucks! Black sweet iced tea isn't as good anywhere else
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?