BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
As a Seattle native, I naturally drift to a Starbucks when it comes to my first choice of coffee or for a quick pastry. The only con I have for this company is the fact that it is almost always busy. However, to relieve that issue, they have created a "pre-order" option for loyal customers to avoid the lines
Elizabeth B.
Newmarket, NH
LOVE EVERYTHING i've tried. The secret menu os amazing aswell. Caramel Macciatto, Steamed milk w/ shot of vanilla, frappachino's👅 Winter menu is amazing aswell. I come at least once a week, often times more... Cake pops are so good too! try the passion tea.. I went yesterday and the day before lol shows how good it is!
Bendrea W.
Conway, SC
I'm a college student so Starbucks is my life. Before my 8 am and 9:30 am class I usually get Starbucks! A white chocolate mocha, strawberry acai refresher, Chocolate chip Frappicino and I get the food when they warm up your cookie or breakfast it's amazing also it's a great late night stop with friends and since it's right by then library it's very convenient.
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
How could I even sit here and write a review about Starbucks. This is a global company that has succeeded exponentially. I do love myself a good starbucks drink however now its a rare treat, their prices are so high and frankly over priced. I would prefer a local shop. Good earth is a nice café as well.
Carla P.
Dayton, OH
Ok, I am a coffee fanatic and specifically Starbucks Brand. They make so many different coffees it can be hard to choose. They are very pricey but again I think its worth it. My favorite is Iced Caramel Macchiato. I try to allow myself this treat once a week unless I have money loaded on my card. Then I'll go as much as I can.
Hailie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm about to be a total white girl, but Starbucks is seriously the only coffee shop that has the flavor I'm looking for. My favorite drink is the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and that's usually what I get, unless I'm trying to switch it up then I'll get a Caramel Frappuccino or a random iced coffee with milk. The sandwiches are absolutely scrumptious. My favorite is the Bacon Gouda sandwich and if you haven't tried it, you should.
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
I love the taste of a freshly made frappacino ,from Starbucks, and the friendly service they provide is excellent! It's not too expensive, there's always something new on the menu and I love when they have deals which I'd say is monthly. The products are delicious and they're always very clean and the atmosphere is very studious yet has a business feel to it. I feel high class when I go in. Nothing negative about it! 5 Stars!
Karen R.
Lewisville, TX
My review is for this particular Starbucks drink that I bought at a grocery store. It is a limited edition Molten Chocolate Latte that is refrigerated. This drink is perfect in every way! Especially if you like chocolate! It's not overly sweet or too chocolatey. I hope I find it again.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
WHO DOESN'T LOVE STARBUCKS, EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER TIRED ON THERE MENU I HAVE LOVED. I USE TO GO A FEW TIMES A WEEK BUT HAVE CUT BACK TO ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE IT CAN GET PRETTY EXPENSIVE IF YOU GO 4 TIMES A WEEK. THEIR COFFEE IS ALWAYS GREAT QUALITY AND TASTE DELICIOUS IF YOU HAVE NOT EVER HAD A STARBUCKS DRINK YOU MUST GO AND GET ONE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE COFFEE THEY HAVE OTHER DELICIOUS OPTIONS LIKE REFRESHERS AND TEA.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I love starbucks they have not only food but they also have drinks hot or cold. I love the way everything looks. I think they come up with great seasonal ideas for drink specials. I do however think the brand is expensive and at times overrated when ordering warm drinks but you can never go wrong with a tea or frappe.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?