- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
As a Seattle native, I naturally drift to a Starbucks when it comes to my first choice of coffee or for a quick pastry. The only con I have for this company is the fact that it is almost always busy. However, to relieve that issue, they have created a "pre-order" option for loyal customers to avoid the lines
LOVE EVERYTHING i've tried. The secret menu os amazing aswell. Caramel Macciatto, Steamed milk w/ shot of vanilla, frappachino's👅 Winter menu is amazing aswell. I come at least once a week, often times more... Cake pops are so good too! try the passion tea.. I went yesterday and the day before lol shows how good it is!
I'm a college student so Starbucks is my life. Before my 8 am and 9:30 am class I usually get Starbucks! A white chocolate mocha, strawberry acai refresher, Chocolate chip Frappicino and I get the food when they warm up your cookie or breakfast it's amazing also it's a great late night stop with friends and since it's right by then library it's very convenient.
How could I even sit here and write a review about Starbucks. This is a global company that has succeeded exponentially. I do love myself a good starbucks drink however now its a rare treat, their prices are so high and frankly over priced. I would prefer a local shop. Good earth is a nice café as well.
Ok, I am a coffee fanatic and specifically Starbucks Brand. They make so many different coffees it can be hard to choose. They are very pricey but again I think its worth it. My favorite is Iced Caramel Macchiato. I try to allow myself this treat once a week unless I have money loaded on my card. Then I'll go as much as I can.
I'm about to be a total white girl, but Starbucks is seriously the only coffee shop that has the flavor I'm looking for. My favorite drink is the Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and that's usually what I get, unless I'm trying to switch it up then I'll get a Caramel Frappuccino or a random iced coffee with milk. The sandwiches are absolutely scrumptious. My favorite is the Bacon Gouda sandwich and if you haven't tried it, you should.
I love the taste of a freshly made frappacino ,from Starbucks, and the friendly service they provide is excellent! It's not too expensive, there's always something new on the menu and I love when they have deals which I'd say is monthly. The products are delicious and they're always very clean and the atmosphere is very studious yet has a business feel to it. I feel high class when I go in. Nothing negative about it! 5 Stars!
My review is for this particular Starbucks drink that I bought at a grocery store. It is a limited edition Molten Chocolate Latte that is refrigerated. This drink is perfect in every way! Especially if you like chocolate! It's not overly sweet or too chocolatey. I hope I find it again.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE STARBUCKS, EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER TIRED ON THERE MENU I HAVE LOVED. I USE TO GO A FEW TIMES A WEEK BUT HAVE CUT BACK TO ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE IT CAN GET PRETTY EXPENSIVE IF YOU GO 4 TIMES A WEEK. THEIR COFFEE IS ALWAYS GREAT QUALITY AND TASTE DELICIOUS IF YOU HAVE NOT EVER HAD A STARBUCKS DRINK YOU MUST GO AND GET ONE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE COFFEE THEY HAVE OTHER DELICIOUS OPTIONS LIKE REFRESHERS AND TEA.
I love starbucks they have not only food but they also have drinks hot or cold. I love the way everything looks. I think they come up with great seasonal ideas for drink specials. I do however think the brand is expensive and at times overrated when ordering warm drinks but you can never go wrong with a tea or frappe.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos