- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love love LOVE Starbucks! I don't have one in my town but whenever we travel somewhere it's definitely the first thing I go for! I always order the Chai Tea Frappachino and it's the best thing ever.
Starbucks is one of my favorite coffee places to go to in the morning I love there blended coffee as well as the tea there is nothing on the menu I have not tried.
While I'm a HUGE fan of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes and their Iced Passion Tea I really don't think their coffee is the best in the market---especially compared with competitors taste and prices.
My favorite place coffee place and I'm a frequent visiter. I'l admit the drinks are expensive but if you're a rewards member, it ends up balancing out very well! For every 12 a free drink?! YES PLEASE!
I am not a coffee drinker so I do not like any of the coffee drinks. I love the Chai Tea. My absolute favorite is the chocolate smoothie. I just happen to get it and I fell in love with it. The chocolate flavor is just right and there is a banana and protein added to it. They need to make a extra large size for this....
Although I will forever think that starbucks is overpriced, I have to say I treat myself to either a caramel Frappuccino a caramel macchiato at least a couple times a month. I don't know how they do it, bUT their coffee is amazing.
If it wasn't for the ease of a drive thru at the Starbucks In my town I probably wouldn't drink it so much. With a toddler in a car seat, it is so easy to just go through a drive thru! It seems like every time I go to Starbucks the baristas are always super friendly too! Not to mention their caramel macchiatos are quite tasty!
I love the caramel frappe from here. It's so delicious and especially on these cold days. The only con is that sometimes it's really sweet and it definitely is my favorite item!
I love the different caramel frappuccinos options they offer. That's about it... The prices are outrageous and the coffee is nasty. Some of their treats aren't very good, but that's just my opinion.
I'll be honest, I'm an ex-employee. The biggest thing I miss about working there was the free drinks on my shift! I love the quality of the products and drinks I purchase and the fact that the employees know my drink and name! Excellent service!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos