BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Estefania R.
Wingate, NC
The green tea from Starbucks is the best tea I've ever tried. The flavor is perfect not too sweet and not too simple either. What I love about Starbucks is that their drinks are not too sweet and they don't have too much sugar.
Caitlin E.
Carmichael, CA
A little overpriced, a little overrated, but usually reliable. I like all the options that are available but I often feel completely overwhelmed by choices and that makes it hard to try new drinks.
Kaitlin S.
lakewood, CA
My favorite place coffee place and I'm a frequent visiter. I'l admit the drinks are expensive but if you're a rewards member, it ends up balancing out very well! For every 12 a free drink?! YES PLEASE!
Sonia A.
Morgan hill
Starbucks is my go to coffee stop, especially during the holidays their holiday drinks are out of this world. The price is right for the amount u get, it's the best coffee u could ever get. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Wesley P.
Tucson, AZ
I'll be honest, I'm an ex-employee. The biggest thing I miss about working there was the free drinks on my shift! I love the quality of the products and drinks I purchase and the fact that the employees know my drink and name! Excellent service!
Sarah D.
Peyton , CO
Love the salted caramel iced coffee from Starbucks. It's probably my most favorite drink besides water! Make sure you always order your free water when getting your coffee!
Iranea F.
Edinburg , TX
I love the caramel frappe from here. It's so delicious and especially on these cold days. The only con is that sometimes it's really sweet and it definitely is my favorite item!
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
I love starbucks so much the only thing I don't like are the prices. I work at a hotel where we serve starbucks and it doesn't cost as much as you think to make the coffee.
Rocio G.
Santa Ana, CA
Although I will forever think that starbucks is overpriced, I have to say I treat myself to either a caramel Frappuccino a caramel macchiato at least a couple times a month. I don't know how they do it, bUT their coffee is amazing.
Andrea C.
Miami Beach, FL
It is conveniently located everywhere. Frapuccinos are good and I also love the cakepops. Everything else lack on quality. food and pastries are tasty. coffee tastes bad, almost burnt. Most baristas are not kind of friendly enough.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?