- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
The green tea from Starbucks is the best tea I've ever tried. The flavor is perfect not too sweet and not too simple either. What I love about Starbucks is that their drinks are not too sweet and they don't have too much sugar.
A little overpriced, a little overrated, but usually reliable. I like all the options that are available but I often feel completely overwhelmed by choices and that makes it hard to try new drinks.
My favorite place coffee place and I'm a frequent visiter. I'l admit the drinks are expensive but if you're a rewards member, it ends up balancing out very well! For every 12 a free drink?! YES PLEASE!
Starbucks is my go to coffee stop, especially during the holidays their holiday drinks are out of this world. The price is right for the amount u get, it's the best coffee u could ever get. I would recommend this product to anyone.
I'll be honest, I'm an ex-employee. The biggest thing I miss about working there was the free drinks on my shift! I love the quality of the products and drinks I purchase and the fact that the employees know my drink and name! Excellent service!
Love the salted caramel iced coffee from Starbucks. It's probably my most favorite drink besides water! Make sure you always order your free water when getting your coffee!
I love the caramel frappe from here. It's so delicious and especially on these cold days. The only con is that sometimes it's really sweet and it definitely is my favorite item!
I love starbucks so much the only thing I don't like are the prices. I work at a hotel where we serve starbucks and it doesn't cost as much as you think to make the coffee.
Although I will forever think that starbucks is overpriced, I have to say I treat myself to either a caramel Frappuccino a caramel macchiato at least a couple times a month. I don't know how they do it, bUT their coffee is amazing.
It is conveniently located everywhere. Frapuccinos are good and I also love the cakepops. Everything else lack on quality. food and pastries are tasty. coffee tastes bad, almost burnt. Most baristas are not kind of friendly enough.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos