- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I usually just go with their dark roast because I cant see spending $5 several mornings a week. I do like their iced teas and lattes too. It is amazing how quickly the staff gets to know who you are.
Love that you can find these stores everywhere and that you can order the same drink in Australia as you can in NY and it tastes almost the same! I am dairy free and they are always willing to make my drink with soy milk and take out ingredients I can't have. I go there a lot and have gold membership which gives good perks.
I think Starbucks is extremely pricey for a drink.. with that said, I continue to go there. One, there absolutely every where you look so it's very convenient. My favorite item is either a caramel macchiato or the peppermint mocha.
@Starbucks is so refreshing! I usually get the strawberries and creme frappacino but today I tried the limited edition mocha coconut frappacino and that was delicious! I haven't had a bad product yet!
The app they have is amazing! You can order ahead of time which means no line. You earn rewards as well which get you free food or drinks. I love their breakfast sandwiches
Of course Starbucks gets five stars. My order never takes more than five minutes even with a huge line ahead of me. The quality is great and worth the money in my opinion!
Starbucks is definitely addicting, I've never been dissatisfied. The cinnamon dolce latte is my favorite beverage. I love how they allow you to customize any drink as well.
I absolutely love the white chocolate mocha with whipped cream. It never fails me. But when I want to spice it up and change it up I get a iced chai tea with light ice and it always hits the spot!
If I could marry Starbucks I would. I can go there everyday for many things on their menu. I visit Starbucks about 4-5 times a week. Their prices vary depending on your choice of drink but you can get a regular coffee for about $2
I love Starbucks! Their peppermint mochas in the winter time are my favorite! And all of the workers are always so friendly. Very good quality. I don't really have anything bad to say about Starbucks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos