BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Nancy K.
Fresno, CA
Throughout the years, Starbucks has gotten very pricey. But favorite item on the list is a Strawberry Acai! And when it's just too cold, I like my white mochas :)
andres s.
muy bueno uno de los mejores cafe que me he tomado en el mundo su sabor su olor su consistencia de verdad es muy bueno lo recomiendo y espero que mucha gente lo pruebe es genial muy rico bueno lo tomo cada vez que puedo por su calidad ...... sin envargo lo mejor
Maggie M.
Kearney, NE
I think Starbucks is extremely pricey for a drink.. with that said, I continue to go there. One, there absolutely every where you look so it's very convenient. My favorite item is either a caramel macchiato or the peppermint mocha.
Amy R.
Hollywood, FL
I am all about Starbucks. One pumpkin spice season comes around that's what's in my cup at all times. I have started drinking Dunkin' Donuts, but my go to will always be Starbucks.
Heather G.
Pipe Creek, TX
My favorite drink is the iced caramel macchiato. It's nice and refreshing. The baristas are always so wonderful at making your drink just the way you like it. The espresso is crisp and clean in flavor.
Starbucks is my favorite coffee shop. I enjoy the seasonal lattes the most. I love the teas in addition to coffee, especially the London fog tea latte. I wish there was one closer to my home. I unfortunately live in a rural area.
Jessica D.
I love coffee and I love theirs. They unfortunately discontinued my favorite drink, so its been hard to find something as good, but thats ok. They are a little pricey, but their coffee is strong so its worth it. Their pastry selection is really nice and I enjoy whatever I try.
Caitlin E.
Carmichael, CA
A little overpriced, a little overrated, but usually reliable. I like all the options that are available but I often feel completely overwhelmed by choices and that makes it hard to try new drinks.
Stephanie T.
Starbucks is definitely addicting, I've never been dissatisfied. The cinnamon dolce latte is my favorite beverage. I love how they allow you to customize any drink as well.
Daniela D.
Defuniak Springs, FL
Absolutely love Starbucks. The flavor of their coffee is probably my favorite. My only complaint would be they are slightly expensive. It doeant deter me from ordering or enjoying their amazing coffee when i want to treat myself!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?