- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
If it wasn't for the ease of a drive thru at the Starbucks In my town I probably wouldn't drink it so much. With a toddler in a car seat, it is so easy to just go through a drive thru! It seems like every time I go to Starbucks the baristas are always super friendly too! Not to mention their caramel macchiatos are quite tasty!
I highly recommend this place because they have the greatest coffees you'll ever taste. There also very affordable and great for the day or night. One con I have for this place is that's it sometimes take for ever to get your drink.
Who does love Starbucks?! Their pumpkin spiced latte is a fan favorite (it upsets my stomach for some reason) BUT I LOVE their cold brew coffee! Their brews are always perfect!
Yum yum yum yum I live at starbucks....10/10. Try the pumpkin spice latte (basic I know) and the peppermint mocha. I also like the Green Tea Frappuccino if you want something unique. It is amazing!
I like their coffee, it's good and very convenient (one on every street corner it seems.) I don't necessarily like paying $6 for a frappachino, but hey there are a ton of choices plus additives that you can't get in your own kitchen.
Where do I began! I lovve coffee. Starbucks makes the best coffee every Friday I stop and get breakfast and a coffee! Expensive but worth it! Great customer service and great coffee you can't go wrong!
I am not a coffee drinker so I do not like any of the coffee drinks. I love the Chai Tea. My absolute favorite is the chocolate smoothie. I just happen to get it and I fell in love with it. The chocolate flavor is just right and there is a banana and protein added to it. They need to make a extra large size for this....
I love the all where I can order on the go! I have one in the mall where I work so it's convenient for me to run there just to pick up my order. They always have new fun flavors and also want to make sure your order was made correctly
While I'm a HUGE fan of Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes and their Iced Passion Tea I really don't think their coffee is the best in the market---especially compared with competitors taste and prices.
I'm not much of a coffe drinking gal. Ohh!! But love their ice teas. My husband and I can't get enough of the peach green tea lemonade. We go two to three times a day. You have to try this drink. I guarantee you are going to love it
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos