BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Do you like Starbucks?12 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
Hartlee J.
Davidson, NC
While I recognize that Starbucks drinks are overpriced and unhealthy, they're also addictive. Definitely better for the occasional treat than for your morning coffee. That being said, their regular coffee is consistently really good.
cecelia b.
Columbus, OH
I will forever and always be obsessed with Starbucks so I will never have a bad thing to say. A little more expensive but worth it. I go once a week usually. It's super close to me so I can walk there! Nothing bad. YESSSS all the time.
Caelyn K.
Starbucks is an amazing coffee shop! I love the service and how fast but amazing the drinks are made, in my opinion Starbucks is where you should always get a nice hot drink on a cold winter day or a nice cold drink on a hot summer day!
Aisha R.
Brookhaven, GA
They always get my order right and my local Starbucks made it a point to get to know me. The customer service and great taste makes me forget about the frequency and money spent on my daily habit. Lol
Ashley P.
Since I started drinking coffee a few years ago I have come to the conclusion that Starbucks coffee is mediocre. The more complex drinks are okay but generally too sweet for my taste. I really wish their chai latte mix contained less sugar (and I don't mean less sugar but more artificial sweetener...I mean less overall sweetness).
Jodi S.
Hibbing, MN
I do love me some coffee...but I find Starbucks to be overpriced and their coffee to be bitter and not enjoyable. I have tried several different drinks to try to "mask" the bitterness...but I have yet to find a drink I enjoy from there.
April G.
Columbus, TX
Even though it's an arm and a leg to buy a coffee, I love their products. I am a member of their rewards program which is pretty neat plus their APP is very easy to use as well.
Cecelia D.
South Hadley, MA
I absolutely LOVE this app. You can use your gift cards through the app which means paying without having to keep track of your card. You can also earn stars with each transaction which turn into rewards!
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Medicore at best. Gets the job done, but with lack of variety in the syrup department (no coconut, big turn off). The price is pretty heavy as well. Will grab a coffee a few times a season out of convenience.
Morgan L.
San Diego, CA
What can possibly be said about Starbucks that hasn't been said before?! My go-to coffee stop when I'm out and about. I'm loving the new cold brew coffees, and the fact that they will custom make any coffee drink at any time of year!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?