- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
While I recognize that Starbucks drinks are overpriced and unhealthy, they're also addictive. Definitely better for the occasional treat than for your morning coffee. That being said, their regular coffee is consistently really good.
I will forever and always be obsessed with Starbucks so I will never have a bad thing to say. A little more expensive but worth it. I go once a week usually. It's super close to me so I can walk there! Nothing bad. YESSSS all the time.
Starbucks is an amazing coffee shop! I love the service and how fast but amazing the drinks are made, in my opinion Starbucks is where you should always get a nice hot drink on a cold winter day or a nice cold drink on a hot summer day!
They always get my order right and my local Starbucks made it a point to get to know me. The customer service and great taste makes me forget about the frequency and money spent on my daily habit. Lol
Since I started drinking coffee a few years ago I have come to the conclusion that Starbucks coffee is mediocre. The more complex drinks are okay but generally too sweet for my taste. I really wish their chai latte mix contained less sugar (and I don't mean less sugar but more artificial sweetener...I mean less overall sweetness).
I do love me some coffee...but I find Starbucks to be overpriced and their coffee to be bitter and not enjoyable. I have tried several different drinks to try to "mask" the bitterness...but I have yet to find a drink I enjoy from there.
Even though it's an arm and a leg to buy a coffee, I love their products. I am a member of their rewards program which is pretty neat plus their APP is very easy to use as well.
I absolutely LOVE this app. You can use your gift cards through the app which means paying without having to keep track of your card. You can also earn stars with each transaction which turn into rewards!
Medicore at best. Gets the job done, but with lack of variety in the syrup department (no coconut, big turn off). The price is pretty heavy as well. Will grab a coffee a few times a season out of convenience.
What can possibly be said about Starbucks that hasn't been said before?! My go-to coffee stop when I'm out and about. I'm loving the new cold brew coffees, and the fact that they will custom make any coffee drink at any time of year!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos