- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
How could I even sit here and write a review about Starbucks. This is a global company that has succeeded exponentially. I do love myself a good starbucks drink however now its a rare treat, their prices are so high and frankly over priced. I would prefer a local shop. Good earth is a nice café as well.
I love Starbucks and being able to hand out in a good smelling environment with my friends or solo with my laptop or a good book. Being apart of their rewards program means I get unlimited refills on regular coffee or teas while I'm there. I like to go with friends or my daughters when I'm close to one.
Starbucks is one of my top most visit places I go to when I'm out in the street. A good thing about Starbucks is that the frapps are somewhat affordable and taste amazing. The cold teas are a perfect drink to refresh when it's hot outside. The only thing I don't like about Starbucks is that it's full most of the time and sometimes it takes a long time for one's drink to come out. Other than that it's a really good coffee shop.
Starbucks is my ultimate go-to coffee shop since it's the only local one that serves great coffee. I love that I have accumulated enough stars to land a Starbucks 'Gold Card!' It totally makes it fun to buy coffee because then I can accumulate stars with every purchase and be able to get free food or drinks and free refills since I am a gold card member! Starbucks serves quality coffee and is pretty consistent at each of their locations.
I love love love Starbucks, but then again who doesn't? It's definitely my go to coffee shop. My favorite coffee drink is an ice coffee with half and half then a pump of sweetener, i don't like my coffee bitter. But if you aren't a coffee person, there's still drinks for you! My favorite non coffee drink is the strawberry acái, it kinda reminds me of a caprisun, but it's definitely yummy!
Although the coffee tends to be a bit pricey I know every time I go to a Starbucks I will get what I want and it will be delicious every time. I go as often as I need to whether I am getting my caffeine fix or just a refresher in the summer. They have drinks for all seasons, I definitely recommend them!
The starbucks in my area is so friendly and have such a good time in there when i come in! My drinks are always done how i like them but if there ever is any miscommunication through the drivethru they are quick to fix and replace my order! I will definitely continue to go there for all my coffee needs!
Starbucks is one of the leading coffee places and it is taking over the world. I have started to stop drinking coffee and have turned to tea. I have started getting iced chai tea lattes and the only place I enjoy them from is starbucks. Every time I try a new coffee shop they just don't taste the same.
I love starbucks they have not only food but they also have drinks hot or cold. I love the way everything looks. I think they come up with great seasonal ideas for drink specials. I do however think the brand is expensive and at times overrated when ordering warm drinks but you can never go wrong with a tea or frappe.
WHO DOESN'T LOVE STARBUCKS, EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER TIRED ON THERE MENU I HAVE LOVED. I USE TO GO A FEW TIMES A WEEK BUT HAVE CUT BACK TO ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE IT CAN GET PRETTY EXPENSIVE IF YOU GO 4 TIMES A WEEK. THEIR COFFEE IS ALWAYS GREAT QUALITY AND TASTE DELICIOUS IF YOU HAVE NOT EVER HAD A STARBUCKS DRINK YOU MUST GO AND GET ONE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE COFFEE THEY HAVE OTHER DELICIOUS OPTIONS LIKE REFRESHERS AND TEA.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos