BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Samantha C.
Airdrie, AB
How could I even sit here and write a review about Starbucks. This is a global company that has succeeded exponentially. I do love myself a good starbucks drink however now its a rare treat, their prices are so high and frankly over priced. I would prefer a local shop. Good earth is a nice café as well.
Angela W.
Findlay, OH
I love Starbucks and being able to hand out in a good smelling environment with my friends or solo with my laptop or a good book. Being apart of their rewards program means I get unlimited refills on regular coffee or teas while I'm there. I like to go with friends or my daughters when I'm close to one.
Lala B.
Starbucks is one of my top most visit places I go to when I'm out in the street. A good thing about Starbucks is that the frapps are somewhat affordable and taste amazing. The cold teas are a perfect drink to refresh when it's hot outside. The only thing I don't like about Starbucks is that it's full most of the time and sometimes it takes a long time for one's drink to come out. Other than that it's a really good coffee shop.
Vivian H.
San Diego, CA
Starbucks is my ultimate go-to coffee shop since it's the only local one that serves great coffee. I love that I have accumulated enough stars to land a Starbucks 'Gold Card!' It totally makes it fun to buy coffee because then I can accumulate stars with every purchase and be able to get free food or drinks and free refills since I am a gold card member! Starbucks serves quality coffee and is pretty consistent at each of their locations.
Jessica A.
I love love love Starbucks, but then again who doesn't? It's definitely my go to coffee shop. My favorite coffee drink is an ice coffee with half and half then a pump of sweetener, i don't like my coffee bitter. But if you aren't a coffee person, there's still drinks for you! My favorite non coffee drink is the strawberry acái, it kinda reminds me of a caprisun, but it's definitely yummy!
Colleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Although the coffee tends to be a bit pricey I know every time I go to a Starbucks I will get what I want and it will be delicious every time. I go as often as I need to whether I am getting my caffeine fix or just a refresher in the summer. They have drinks for all seasons, I definitely recommend them!
Courtney B.
Ridgeland, MS
The starbucks in my area is so friendly and have such a good time in there when i come in! My drinks are always done how i like them but if there ever is any miscommunication through the drivethru they are quick to fix and replace my order! I will definitely continue to go there for all my coffee needs!
Jordan C.
Westminster, CA
Starbucks is one of the leading coffee places and it is taking over the world. I have started to stop drinking coffee and have turned to tea. I have started getting iced chai tea lattes and the only place I enjoy them from is starbucks. Every time I try a new coffee shop they just don't taste the same.
Ccaylonna Elaine H.
York, PA
I love starbucks they have not only food but they also have drinks hot or cold. I love the way everything looks. I think they come up with great seasonal ideas for drink specials. I do however think the brand is expensive and at times overrated when ordering warm drinks but you can never go wrong with a tea or frappe.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
WHO DOESN'T LOVE STARBUCKS, EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER TIRED ON THERE MENU I HAVE LOVED. I USE TO GO A FEW TIMES A WEEK BUT HAVE CUT BACK TO ONCE A WEEK BECAUSE IT CAN GET PRETTY EXPENSIVE IF YOU GO 4 TIMES A WEEK. THEIR COFFEE IS ALWAYS GREAT QUALITY AND TASTE DELICIOUS IF YOU HAVE NOT EVER HAD A STARBUCKS DRINK YOU MUST GO AND GET ONE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT LIKE COFFEE THEY HAVE OTHER DELICIOUS OPTIONS LIKE REFRESHERS AND TEA.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?