- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
It's the best but soooo expensive. I have one near work and I just can't afford it. Also the one I use is brand new so the staff is still working on getting the drinks right
Iced NonFat Latte is always perfect. Need I say more? I guess so! Love going to Starbucks to meet up for coffee and love buying the Starbucks brand to treat my guests at home.
Love Starbucks! Luckily for my wallet the closest one to me is 20 minutes away. However, anytime I'm near one I will be stopping to get my grande caramel frappuccino, no whip, and extra shot of espresso.
I love Starbucks! It IS pricey compared to others so I don't get it very often, but when I do it's worth it. A variety of drinks that are all totally customizable, and they even have sugar free syrups.
Love the carmel ribbon crunch. But be sure to check when you go into your favorite Starbucks as sometimes the employees come up with their own delicious flavors. Had cinnamon bun flavor the other day.
Their strawberry acai refresher with coconut milk as the base (commonly referred to as the "pink drink") is delicious, for a hot day. Their "everything with cheese" bagel and "toffeedoodle" cookies are also a part of my morning routine
I visit starbucks about once per week. I love their chai tea latte. I always ask for light ice because if you don't, they will only fill your cup halfway with the actual drink and fill up the other half with ice (so you only get half as much). You can find some of their mixes/syrups in the grocery store to make your own drinks.
Starbucks are amazing. They maybe pricy, but the quality is well worth it. To get double shot espresso really helps me wake up! Best coffee shops I've ever been too. I even buy there canned drinks too.
I realize Starbucks gets a ton a grief but that is only because they don't back down from what they believe. I love them & #PSL! Check out my recent blog post, http://citygirlonhicksfarm.com/2013/09/13/starbucks-pumpkin-spice-latte-bliss/
Their pumpkin scones are the best thing ever and they pair well with a Caramel Machiatto. Although their drinks are systemized it's nice because you know exactly what you're getting and there isn't a huge variation of taste each time
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos