- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I don't know wether it's good or bad to be addicted to Starbucks but there is one across the street and it just calls my name. It has so much to choose from and everything has tasted amazing . Love it all
I know there's a lot of fuss and excitement around this time of year about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Don't get me wrong, it is tasty, but going in to get my first Gingerbread Latte of the season is my Starbucks holiday tradition.
Don't get me wrong wrong like Starbucks but but just don't see paying that much for for cup of coffee when when can make your own that's just as good if not better. It really isn't worth the price to me.
10/10 would recommend. Every time I step foot in a Starbucks store the atmosphere is just super friendly. They always great and treat their customers with respect and are super friendly with them.I had a few question about the process of the drink the barista was making for me and she explained in very good detail.
My go to coffee shop. Delicious recipes and always the freshest beans and products. Cute accessories and personal mugs and cups that you can buy in the store. Great atmosphere and free wifi!
Love/hate- love the drinks and 10-1 I'll always pick Starbucks. I just hate that sometimes the drinks can be a little expensive but that definitely doesn't stop me from going.
It's Starbucks. What do you expect me to say? Coffee. Coffee. Coffe. I need it I go here. I use my gold card. I like the app. I get points. I feed my coffee addiction. Done.
The best thing Starbucks ever came up with is it's mobile order app. I order from my driveway, breeze past the line in the door and my order is ready by the time i get there!
Can never go wrong with starbucks, over priced of course but I dig their Mango Black Tea Lemonade. I get it unsweetened. I go maybe once a month now a days. If they had better prices I'd probably go more often.
Love how you can pretty much make any drink you want and if you don't like it they will make you a new one without hesitation. My favorite is the java chip frapp with a pump of toffee nut its amazing :)
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos