BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Maria B.
Boston, MA
Simply addicted. No matter how many coffee shops I visit, none has the vine that Starbucks has! Beverages are consistent, you can customize whatever you want. Simply perfect!
Tatiana M.
Downey, CA
I like the friendly workers and how they are willing to take their time to make the orders right. They offer a fast and friendly service. They are very creative with their drinks options. They are always willing to improve their service.
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
I know there's a lot of fuss and excitement around this time of year about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Don't get me wrong, it is tasty, but going in to get my first Gingerbread Latte of the season is my Starbucks holiday tradition.
Rosa S.
Bridgeton, NJ
I really love the caramel frappe from Starbucks, this is my favorite drink. My son likes the organic apple sauce but I don't like the price for the apple sauce. He eats the apple sauce in like a minute. I love my cold caramel frappe.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how you can pretty much make any drink you want and if you don't like it they will make you a new one without hesitation. My favorite is the java chip frapp with a pump of toffee nut its amazing :)
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
I love caramel frappuccino ! especially with extra caramel. I would give it an A, but not in all the Starbucks they make it good. there is some locations that taste like black coffee and thats just nasty.
Katherine B.
Gotta love my Starbucks. There's one right by where I work so I end up getting something almost everyday. The baristas even know my favorites drinks and how I want them made.
Selma I.
Some hate it, some love it. I love it. It's my place to go to and finish work or my studies. Music is great, and most of the staff is friendly. I treat myself when I'm at Starbucks and love my Gold Card!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
The best thing Starbucks ever came up with is it's mobile order app. I order from my driveway, breeze past the line in the door and my order is ready by the time i get there!
Rebecca R.
I don't drink coffee, but I love all the other drinks they have to offer there for non-coffee drinkers. One all time favorite is their double chocolate chunk frappuccino with ashot of peppermint added in.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?