BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Heather M.
Winslow, AZ
I know there's a lot of fuss and excitement around this time of year about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Don't get me wrong, it is tasty, but going in to get my first Gingerbread Latte of the season is my Starbucks holiday tradition.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the coffee and breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks. They can be a little on the spendy side but always lives up to the expectation and if not they are wonderful to give you coupons.
Chloe W.
Pueblo, CO
10/10 would recommend. Every time I step foot in a Starbucks store the atmosphere is just super friendly. They always great and treat their customers with respect and are super friendly with them.I had a few question about the process of the drink the barista was making for me and she explained in very good detail.
Marta J.
Los Angeles, CA
Starbucks is just outstanding and amazing their coffees are just yum, for the summer their teas are great. Is amazing how they come up with different coffees for the winter.
Krysten M.
Miller Place, NY
Love/hate- love the drinks and 10-1 I'll always pick Starbucks. I just hate that sometimes the drinks can be a little expensive but that definitely doesn't stop me from going.
Monica S.
Richmond, TX
Starbucks is my go to for coffee drinks. As well as non coffee drinks! I'm also signed up for their rewards. I'd recommend you sign up as well for awesome rewards and coupons!
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
The best thing Starbucks ever came up with is it's mobile order app. I order from my driveway, breeze past the line in the door and my order is ready by the time i get there!
Rebecca R.
I don't drink coffee, but I love all the other drinks they have to offer there for non-coffee drinkers. One all time favorite is their double chocolate chunk frappuccino with ashot of peppermint added in.
Melissa A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how you can pretty much make any drink you want and if you don't like it they will make you a new one without hesitation. My favorite is the java chip frapp with a pump of toffee nut its amazing :)
Heather P.
I like Starbucks. But i feel that lot of the times , my tea tastes burnt. Also the prices are really high. I use to go to a local place and get tea for large it was 3.45. At Starbucks for a large it's 5.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?