- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I know there's a lot of fuss and excitement around this time of year about Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Don't get me wrong, it is tasty, but going in to get my first Gingerbread Latte of the season is my Starbucks holiday tradition.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the coffee and breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks. They can be a little on the spendy side but always lives up to the expectation and if not they are wonderful to give you coupons.
10/10 would recommend. Every time I step foot in a Starbucks store the atmosphere is just super friendly. They always great and treat their customers with respect and are super friendly with them.I had a few question about the process of the drink the barista was making for me and she explained in very good detail.
Starbucks is just outstanding and amazing their coffees are just yum, for the summer their teas are great. Is amazing how they come up with different coffees for the winter.
Love/hate- love the drinks and 10-1 I'll always pick Starbucks. I just hate that sometimes the drinks can be a little expensive but that definitely doesn't stop me from going.
Starbucks is my go to for coffee drinks. As well as non coffee drinks! I'm also signed up for their rewards. I'd recommend you sign up as well for awesome rewards and coupons!
The best thing Starbucks ever came up with is it's mobile order app. I order from my driveway, breeze past the line in the door and my order is ready by the time i get there!
I don't drink coffee, but I love all the other drinks they have to offer there for non-coffee drinkers. One all time favorite is their double chocolate chunk frappuccino with ashot of peppermint added in.
Love how you can pretty much make any drink you want and if you don't like it they will make you a new one without hesitation. My favorite is the java chip frapp with a pump of toffee nut its amazing :)
I like Starbucks. But i feel that lot of the times , my tea tastes burnt. Also the prices are really high. I use to go to a local place and get tea for large it was 3.45. At Starbucks for a large it's 5.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos