- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks is just outstanding and amazing their coffees are just yum, for the summer their teas are great. Is amazing how they come up with different coffees for the winter.
Medicore at best. Gets the job done, but with lack of variety in the syrup department (no coconut, big turn off). The price is pretty heavy as well. Will grab a coffee a few times a season out of convenience.
I can't pinpoint a specific item, as everything I have tried is delicious. Although a little pricey, I've never had a bad visit and the customer service had always been great.
Honestly, I love their coffee drinks and other beverages, but their coffee on its own is not my favorite. The prices keep steadily rising on drinks, but I do love that they treat their employees so well.
Starbucks is the best coffee shop you can imagine they have a vary of coffee and not only that but also tea and ice tea they also have snacks and salads vary of Appetitive food and drinks ❤️️
I have a sweet vanilla cold brew every morning regardless of outside temperature. I love the flavor, it's not a harsh coffee flavor and has just the right amount of sweetness.
Starbucks is my go to for coffee drinks. As well as non coffee drinks! I'm also signed up for their rewards. I'd recommend you sign up as well for awesome rewards and coupons!
Great drinks just a little bit pricey but I go there after work sometimes to finish unfinished work. The customer service seems to be good and I reccomend the psl (pumpkin spice latte)
Starbucks is very good about changing out some of the drink selection for the different hollidays. It's nice to be able to order something different when the hollidays change!
Ahhh! I am obsessed with frappes!! My Starbucks favs are the smoores frappe, peppermint mocha, cranberry bliss bar, and chestnut praline frappe. I also love their cake pops!
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos