BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Starbucks
  • "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brĂ»lĂ©e and chai latte" in 138 reviews
Christina Q.
I absolutely LOVE Starbucks. I'm a Gold Card carrying loyal customer. I'm in there as often as I can. I like there hot and cold beverages. There rewards program is the best.
Rita C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ahhh! I am obsessed with frappes!! My Starbucks favs are the smoores frappe, peppermint mocha, cranberry bliss bar, and chestnut praline frappe. I also love their cake pops!
Maria B.
Boston, MA
Simply addicted. No matter how many coffee shops I visit, none has the vine that Starbucks has! Beverages are consistent, you can customize whatever you want. Simply perfect!
char B.
I would love here if I could! Love my Caramel Macchiatos and Caramel Frapps! When they come out with the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasonal drinks I am all over it!!! Total coffee/Starbucks addict here!
Jacks S.
Caldwell, ID
Love it just like everyone else. It's very convenient because it's just down the road. It's fairly cheap considering I just order black coffee. I like going in there to work sometimes just catch up on emails. Great coffee.
Alee H.
Evansville, IN
Medicore at best. Gets the job done, but with lack of variety in the syrup department (no coconut, big turn off). The price is pretty heavy as well. Will grab a coffee a few times a season out of convenience.
damarise b.
starbucks has to be my number one coffe store in the world this what I want every time i wake up or whenever im in the mood such great taste im every single flavor i love it
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
Honestly, I love their coffee drinks and other beverages, but their coffee on its own is not my favorite. The prices keep steadily rising on drinks, but I do love that they treat their employees so well.
Stephanie N.
The taste of their beverages has gone downhill in the past few years. This goes for everything from brewed coffee to specialty drinks. Their premade sandwiches and bakery items taste ok, but $7 for a refrigerated sandwich is unreasonable.
Caelyn K.
Starbucks is an amazing coffee shop! I love the service and how fast but amazing the drinks are made, in my opinion Starbucks is where you should always get a nice hot drink on a cold winter day or a nice cold drink on a hot summer day!
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks đź’– im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?