- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Starbucks has really good costumer service. One day I went through the drive thru and they messed up my drink order and I didn't have time to come back so I got in touch with their costumer service because I was upset and they sent me 2 free drink coupons within a week and half time frame.
The amazing thing about starbucks is their consistency. Go to any starbucks and your drink will taste as good as the next. Yes, they're on the pricey side, but for the quality and work behind each drink, its okay to splurge once in a while.
Can't say enough good things about Starbucks. I think their food is under appreciated. The turkey sandwich with caramelized onions is amazing, and they have a great thanksgiving sandwich. I would recommend checking out the food counter.
I LOVE starbucks! Literally my addiction but it's every one else's too. So whatever but I love the bento double shot on ice! Best deal ever seriously so good but they could really work on their food! UGHHHHHH be more like a Panera already!
I love Starbucks! The only down fall is the prices keep going up. 'My favorite is iced white mocha or peppermint mocha in the winter! The white hot chocolate is also to die for.
Love that the pumpkin spiced everything is back!! Latte. Loaf. Cream cheese muffin. I love the taste of the pumpkin spices although some mention that it's not real pumpkin that they are using to make these delicious items.
Bring on the holidays! I love Starbucks and their festive holiday drinks. Currently addicted to their chestnut Praline latte. No shame at all. Only complaint is the price of their drinks. But it's the holidays!
I don't drink coffee.... I know, I'm crazy. But I do love their strawberry lemonade blended. I don't believe it's on the menu, but every single one I've been to knows what it is. It's absolutely amazing!
Love it just like everyone else. It's very convenient because it's just down the road. It's fairly cheap considering I just order black coffee. I like going in there to work sometimes just catch up on emails. Great coffee.
Best caramel macchiatos.perefect amount of milk and espresso with sweet Caramel drizzle. Try one but order it "upside down" style. Also make sure to sign up for their rewards program totally pays out
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos