- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Good drinks, love the holiday menu. I also love their breakfast foods, specifically the sandwiches. It can be affordable, but gets to be expensive with add ons. I go 1-3 times a week.
Overall, I love Starbucks. I love everything from their coffees, to their teas, to their cute tumblers, EVERYTHING. Pikes place w/2 sugars is my go to. Everyone and then you get a not so great barista but that's life.
I tried the new frapp for Halloween (frankaccipino) I'm sure I butchered it. It was a white mocha frapp with strawberry in it. It was so good! Better than I was expecting. I would definitely buy it again!
Starbucks has the best coffee in my opinion. I have been to many different Starbucks across the country and almost all of them are great! They offer great customer service and I can always get me order fast!
I hate loving Starbucks. I've been a loyal customer almost my whole life. Their coffee is delicious, but they're horrifically overpriced. Making coffee at home is often better and only fractions of the cost. A truly ludicrous addiction.
What can I say about Starbucks that hasn't been said already. They have a wide range of coffee mixes for home and in store. They have a great taste and they are easy to find. They help my coffee addiction.
Starbucks is my go to because of the convenience! My starbucks gold card and app make ordering easy! I can order ahead of time, reload my card straight from my checking account, and the stars and free drinks are great incentives and perks!
I really love Starbucks, it is one of my favorite places to go during summer, I mostly go there about once a week since I really love their drinks, well sometimes it is expensive, but I still go since it's my favorite place to buy drinks.
Starbucks in general, is fine. There's definitely better coffee shops around, especially local ones. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte will forever be one of my favorite drinks, though!
Obviously, their coffee is awesome. Their new breakfast sandwiches are also amazing! Especially the one with Gouda. I find some of their pastries to be dry though. All in all, excellent customer service.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos