BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Corinna R.
El cajon, CA
Good drinks, love the holiday menu. I also love their breakfast foods, specifically the sandwiches. It can be affordable, but gets to be expensive with add ons. I go 1-3 times a week.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
Overall, I love Starbucks. I love everything from their coffees, to their teas, to their cute tumblers, EVERYTHING. Pikes place w/2 sugars is my go to. Everyone and then you get a not so great barista but that's life.
Melissa A.
I tried the new frapp for Halloween (frankaccipino) I'm sure I butchered it. It was a white mocha frapp with strawberry in it. It was so good! Better than I was expecting. I would definitely buy it again!
Lauren F.
Murray, KY
Starbucks has the best coffee in my opinion. I have been to many different Starbucks across the country and almost all of them are great! They offer great customer service and I can always get me order fast!
s l.
I hate loving Starbucks. I've been a loyal customer almost my whole life. Their coffee is delicious, but they're horrifically overpriced. Making coffee at home is often better and only fractions of the cost. A truly ludicrous addiction.
Alexandra L.
Sheffield Lk, OH
What can I say about Starbucks that hasn't been said already. They have a wide range of coffee mixes for home and in store. They have a great taste and they are easy to find. They help my coffee addiction.
Sierra G.
Portland, OR
Starbucks is my go to because of the convenience! My starbucks gold card and app make ordering easy! I can order ahead of time, reload my card straight from my checking account, and the stars and free drinks are great incentives and perks!
Mariana V.
Madera, CA
I really love Starbucks, it is one of my favorite places to go during summer, I mostly go there about once a week since I really love their drinks, well sometimes it is expensive, but I still go since it's my favorite place to buy drinks.
Josie R.
Starbucks in general, is fine. There's definitely better coffee shops around, especially local ones. The Cinnamon Dolce Latte will forever be one of my favorite drinks, though!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
Obviously, their coffee is awesome. Their new breakfast sandwiches are also amazing! Especially the one with Gouda. I find some of their pastries to be dry though. All in all, excellent customer service.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?