BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?93 Answers
Kisha N.
Louisville, KY
Starbucks has really good coffee, and i like the amount of options they have for their beverage choices. My favorite drink is probably a caramel frappuccino. I go there about twice a week or more and i would highly recommend it to others.
Angela G.
northfield
Im sorry i don't care if it is pricey nothing compares to starbucks. a cheap coffee from mc donald or dunkin donuts leaves my stomach feeling sicks. starbucks always hits the spot and has amazing choices.
Danielle M.
The coffee is always burnt but the experience is why I keep going in. The lattes are always my staple, or when i decide to splurge and get a frappucino in the dead of winter its always delicious and fun
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
I like Starbucks, especially the ability to customize your drink to your preferences. It is great they are such a large chain so you can always depend on finding one near you. They are expensive though, so I will usually pick a less decorated cup of coffee for a few dollars cheaper.
Melissa A.
I tried the new frapp for Halloween (frankaccipino) I'm sure I butchered it. It was a white mocha frapp with strawberry in it. It was so good! Better than I was expecting. I would definitely buy it again!
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I've always loved starbucks. Pretty much everything I have tried, I've loved. Their employees are always very nice and helpful. Their food isn't the greatest. However, their pastrys and cake pops are yummy.
Brittany B.
Atlanta, GA
Everyone knows Starbucks. It's great. Their regular coffee is great -but so are there specialty drinks and seasonal drinks. It is a bit on the expensive side, but I really only go there to treat myself on Mondays or Fridays. Great coffee.
Ellyse C.
Huntsville
Honestly, I'd rather pull up Urbanspoon and find a local coffee shop. As someone who's been to Starbucks since they became massive in the late 90's, the quality has really gone down hill.
Their staff is competent but a lot of them act like it physically pains them to take your order.
Corinna R.
El cajon, CA
Good drinks, love the holiday menu. I also love their breakfast foods, specifically the sandwiches. It can be affordable, but gets to be expensive with add ons. I go 1-3 times a week.
Vedrana V.
Antioch, TN
Starbucks is a great place to go with friends or alone. The drinks there are pretty expensive, but delicious. Not many people know about the secret menu--you download the secret menu app and the app tells you how to order specific things, one example being a Nutella Frappe. However, the products on the secret menu are more expensive.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?