- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I really love Starbucks, it is one of my favorite places to go during summer, I mostly go there about once a week since I really love their drinks, well sometimes it is expensive, but I still go since it's my favorite place to buy drinks.
Convenient because there are so many locations around. Reliable. Not the best tasting coffee ever although not the worst either. Also, much more expensive than I'd like. I usually get an Americano with soy milk when I do go occasionally.
Gold card member for 5+ years, complete coffee addict. In an area where Dunkins dominates, I gladly go out of my way for Starbucks because I know I can consistently get good, high quality coffee and service.
Can't go wrong with and Starbucks beverages. I enjOy handmade drinks from their stores, and also pre made beverages from convenience stores. My favorite is the double shot energy in mocha flavor. Tastes great and doesn't make you jittery.
Overall, I love Starbucks. I love everything from their coffees, to their teas, to their cute tumblers, EVERYTHING. Pikes place w/2 sugars is my go to. Everyone and then you get a not so great barista but that's life.
Love Starbucks, mainly the holiday drinks, but I'm very happy with the quality and the service there has not been one time that I have been unsatisfied with my service or drink
... high prices rude customers (and sometimes staff) i personally prefer to support my local coffee shops but will stop in a time or two to starbucks for the fall flavors as my local shop doesn't do pumpkin
I loooove Starbucks. It's my go-to coffee shop. I always get a iced caramel macchiato ! If I don't have time to go to a shop though I love the bottled Starbucks coffee frappuccino drinks! It's a little sweet but still really delicious :)
I've never seen anyone saying they don't like Starbucks! Most of the people have it at least twice a week so it is pretty affordable and the taste is unique and incredible. It makes me like coffee! I love it
I use to hate coffee but ever since my sister had me try an iced coffee from here I absolutely love it. I spend most of my money here and if you ask to mix a drink or anything, 9 times out of ten they will.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos