BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Marlene J.
I LOVE starbucks! Literally my addiction but it's every one else's too. So whatever but I love the bento double shot on ice! Best deal ever seriously so good but they could really work on their food! UGHHHHHH be more like a Panera already!
Jessica C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Venti Iced Coffee, or Venti Vanilla Bean Latte, Java Chip Chocolate Latte, a few of my favorite a long with the holidays flavored coffee. :) Great quality and tasting coffee! Always leave you wanting more!
Lindsey M.
London
Starbucks has really good costumer service. One day I went through the drive thru and they messed up my drink order and I didn't have time to come back so I got in touch with their costumer service because I was upset and they sent me 2 free drink coupons within a week and half time frame.
Elizabeth  T.
Love starbucks so much!!! It it been one of the best coffee that I have taste before. I'm not a coffee person but starbucks is one of the coffee that I would definitely drink!! My favorite is caramel frappe!!
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Starbucks coffee is good...the mixed drinks are better...but the baristas are pretty bitter and nasty. The lines are long, and the coffee beans are burnt and over roasted. I do love Starbucks, because I don't have to carry cash, I can just use the app. Beat that local coffee shops...
Myra K.
Somerville, NJ
The amazing thing about starbucks is their consistency. Go to any starbucks and your drink will taste as good as the next. Yes, they're on the pricey side, but for the quality and work behind each drink, its okay to splurge once in a while.
Katricia C.
Love that the pumpkin spiced everything is back!! Latte. Loaf. Cream cheese muffin. I love the taste of the pumpkin spices although some mention that it's not real pumpkin that they are using to make these delicious items.
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
I've always loved starbucks. Pretty much everything I have tried, I've loved. Their employees are always very nice and helpful. Their food isn't the greatest. However, their pastrys and cake pops are yummy.
Allison B.
Calais, ME
This is the best coffee I have ever had, I crave it when I haven't had it in a while. Pretty much everything they put out is guaranteed to be delicious ! The price could be a little more reasonable though
Katherine W.
Mokena, IL
My local Starbucks barista has known me for awhile know and sometimes it is just worth going out of my way knowing I'll get just a teensy bit more matcha in my nonfat unsweetened green tea latte, which is also iced, at my main Starbucks.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?