- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I LOVE starbucks! Literally my addiction but it's every one else's too. So whatever but I love the bento double shot on ice! Best deal ever seriously so good but they could really work on their food! UGHHHHHH be more like a Panera already!
Venti Iced Coffee, or Venti Vanilla Bean Latte, Java Chip Chocolate Latte, a few of my favorite a long with the holidays flavored coffee. :) Great quality and tasting coffee! Always leave you wanting more!
Starbucks has really good costumer service. One day I went through the drive thru and they messed up my drink order and I didn't have time to come back so I got in touch with their costumer service because I was upset and they sent me 2 free drink coupons within a week and half time frame.
Love starbucks so much!!! It it been one of the best coffee that I have taste before. I'm not a coffee person but starbucks is one of the coffee that I would definitely drink!! My favorite is caramel frappe!!
Starbucks coffee is good...the mixed drinks are better...but the baristas are pretty bitter and nasty. The lines are long, and the coffee beans are burnt and over roasted. I do love Starbucks, because I don't have to carry cash, I can just use the app. Beat that local coffee shops...
The amazing thing about starbucks is their consistency. Go to any starbucks and your drink will taste as good as the next. Yes, they're on the pricey side, but for the quality and work behind each drink, its okay to splurge once in a while.
Love that the pumpkin spiced everything is back!! Latte. Loaf. Cream cheese muffin. I love the taste of the pumpkin spices although some mention that it's not real pumpkin that they are using to make these delicious items.
I've always loved starbucks. Pretty much everything I have tried, I've loved. Their employees are always very nice and helpful. Their food isn't the greatest. However, their pastrys and cake pops are yummy.
This is the best coffee I have ever had, I crave it when I haven't had it in a while. Pretty much everything they put out is guaranteed to be delicious ! The price could be a little more reasonable though
My local Starbucks barista has known me for awhile know and sometimes it is just worth going out of my way knowing I'll get just a teensy bit more matcha in my nonfat unsweetened green tea latte, which is also iced, at my main Starbucks.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos