BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Jenna H.
Everything about Starbucks I love. I love their seasonal holiday drinks, the flavor of their brewed coffee, the friendliness of their baristas, and their free wifi. The point system is genius, and I absolutely love when I earn enough to get free drinks. I go to Starbucks every single day, and I either get their breakfast sandwiches, or their macchiatos.
Michela L.
El Mirage, AZ
This is one of my of my go to places to get a frappuccino. There are so many flavor options and all of their drinks come in short,tall, grande, venti, and trenta. They have many other options of drinks as well whether you like hot or cold. Their food is also pretty good. They are high price on some items, but others are average price.
Gabrielle F.
Overall pretty decent place to get coffee. Variety of options between coffee, espresso drinks and teas.
They charge for alternative milks (soy, almond, coconut) which is annoying if you have an allergy or intolerance to dairy but at least they have the option.
Also - pretty decent hot breakfast sandwiches. BUT they need more vegetarian options because they all have meat on them.
A con is that is it expensive.
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
Starbucks has the best quality for lattes. Make sure you join their rewards program, you can earn free drinks or food item. Their black coffee is very strong and bitter, so avoid plain coffee. They have a pretty good tea selection, my favorite is the Tazo refresh tea. Definitely a place for fancy coffee, just beware of overprices.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
I'm a coffee junkie. I love Starbucks for these flavor and atmosphere. I love the iced caramel macchiatos, americano's, lattes and brewed coffee. Great selection of pastries and sandwiches. Having worked for Starbucks as a senior in high school is Seattle for 2 years I know that the quality is there so it makes me ok with the higher prices. You pay for quality and real coffee and handcrafted beverages and espresso. I will always choose Starbucks.
Shannon Leigh T.
Columbia, SC
Starbucks is one of those chain stores you can't live without. My only hang up with it is that the service isn't great at every location. The app is a real game changer though because I don't have to keep track of gift cards and they offer fun challenges to help get bonus stars (bonus stars equal free treats!).

Salted Caramel Mocha is the best when it is in season!
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
You can never go wrong with any drink from Starbucks! I love that they are constantly coming out with different drinks for every season! I am a lover of any of their iced teas or coffee's. I like that you have the ability to create any drink as well if you wanted. All in all Starbucks will always be on top!
Melanie S.
Cockeysville, MD
Like most people, I love Starbucks. I love how each order is made for you and it can be personalized. I learned this past week you can even tell them how hot you want your drink. I had no idea that was even possible. I like how they ask for your name and call it out once your order is finished. It really gives it more of a personal touch!
Elizabeth B.
Newmarket, NH
LOVE EVERYTHING i've tried. The secret menu os amazing aswell. Caramel Macciatto, Steamed milk w/ shot of vanilla, frappachino's👅 Winter menu is amazing aswell. I come at least once a week, often times more... Cake pops are so good too! try the passion tea.. I went yesterday and the day before lol shows how good it is!
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
When I need my morning pick me up Starbucks is the place to go!
Pro's great drinks fast service friendly staff and you can add an extra shot of expresso to any drink on the menu
Con's I'd say are the lines can get a bit long for the morning rush and its not the most calorie conscious choice you can make
Overall I love heading to starbucks when I need a pick me up but all in moderation
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?