- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I love starbucks! The coffee is always good, their tea is good, their frappuchino's are AMAZON! I love there it there, of course it gets pricey but good quality is*usually* expensive, so you know it's worth it!. I love, love, love, starbucks!
Who would have thought such a simple product could turn into so much more. Sure. Call it an overpriced cup of coffee but the experience you get walking in the door is so worth it!
Starbucks may be overpriced, but their coffee is THE BEST! I hate going here because of the price, but I love going here because of the taste. It's a very love/hate relationship, but overall love always wins.
Their holiday drinks are worth the wait! Must try their Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog Latte! Their partenership with Postmates is a union made in coffee lover heaven! It is sometimes pricy, but always worth it! I will continue to visit Starbucks for a long time.
Starbucks is not only a trendy place, you can go there and practically create your own drink. I will admit, it is pricey, but totally worth it. You get exactly what you ask for and if you haven't already? Try it
Starbucks is my GO TO place especially when I'm on a tight schedule and I want something good fast and quick, my favorite drink is the strawberry Acai with coconut milk, I would recommend!
Starbucks gives off a great atmosphere. Its like it has a magnet pulling you to it, beggingg you to come in. It always makes me feel at home no matter which Starbucks i go to. Besides the point that i go there like every other day it will welcome you with it atmosphere and delicious coffee.
It's good, reliable coffee and it gets the job done. My go-to is a grande vanilla nonfat no foam latte and I ask them to sprinkle cinnamon on top. I highly recommend it if you don't like things overly sweet.
I visit Starbucks frequently, usually at least once per week. Lots of options and I like the Rewards Program, which offers discounts and savings to members. it is expensive and something I consider a 'treat'.
Honestly, it's a bit overpriced... but I keep going back. During the summer, I can't live without my iced coffee and in the winter I like to indulge with a white chocolate mocha.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos