BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Oreale A.
Rockville, MD
I love starbucks! The coffee is always good, their tea is good, their frappuchino's are AMAZON! I love there it there, of course it gets pricey but good quality is*usually* expensive, so you know it's worth it!. I love, love, love, starbucks!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Who would have thought such a simple product could turn into so much more. Sure. Call it an overpriced cup of coffee but the experience you get walking in the door is so worth it!
Kristin H.
Florence, AL
Starbucks may be overpriced, but their coffee is THE BEST! I hate going here because of the price, but I love going here because of the taste. It's a very love/hate relationship, but overall love always wins.
Jazmin S.
Long Beach, Ca
Their holiday drinks are worth the wait! Must try their Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog Latte! Their partenership with Postmates is a union made in coffee lover heaven! It is sometimes pricy, but always worth it! I will continue to visit Starbucks for a long time.
Alicia H.
Starbucks is not only a trendy place, you can go there and practically create your own drink. I will admit, it is pricey, but totally worth it. You get exactly what you ask for and if you haven't already? Try it
Gabrielle E.
Montclair , CA
Starbucks is my GO TO place especially when I'm on a tight schedule and I want something good fast and quick, my favorite drink is the strawberry Acai with coconut milk, I would recommend!
Trisha K.
Marlton, NJ
Starbucks gives off a great atmosphere. Its like it has a magnet pulling you to it, beggingg you to come in. It always makes me feel at home no matter which Starbucks i go to. Besides the point that i go there like every other day it will welcome you with it atmosphere and delicious coffee.
Alessandra J.
Ann Arbor, MI
It's good, reliable coffee and it gets the job done. My go-to is a grande vanilla nonfat no foam latte and I ask them to sprinkle cinnamon on top. I highly recommend it if you don't like things overly sweet.
Aimee Y.
Telford, PA
I visit Starbucks frequently, usually at least once per week. Lots of options and I like the Rewards Program, which offers discounts and savings to members. it is expensive and something I consider a 'treat'.
Katheryn S.
Dunn, NC
Honestly, it's a bit overpriced... but I keep going back. During the summer, I can't live without my iced coffee and in the winter I like to indulge with a white chocolate mocha.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?