BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im...518 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Amber H.
I honestly am always craving Fraps and nobody does it better than Starbucks. My personal favorites are: Iced green tea latte w/ 3 pumps peppermint syrup, and the peppermint mocha. They always hit the spot. I'm so glad they have one at my college!
Angel C.
Hamburg, AR
I don't have a Starbucks nearby me so it's a special treat when we get syrabucks. From the first time I tried their service I was hooked. And so were my kids. Their milk shakes are excelkent. You haven't had a milkshake till you've had theirs.
Cassidy H.
Starbucks has the greatest coffee, hands down. I love their frappes, especially their holiday peppermint mocha. They are, however, overpriced. This makes it hard for me to go there often. I usually only purchase coffee there when they have a special
Nikki S.
Oakhurst, NJ
There definitely exists way better espresso drinks in the world, but you can't complain when it comes to convenience. The drinks are decent. Being able to order from the app and pick up the drink on my way to work makes it totally worth it.
Marissa T.
olympia, WA
Where I live Starbucks is more a way of life. The customer service is always so great, I recommend Starbucks to everyone. The menu is so diverse there is something for everyone!
Tabitha E.
Love that you can get your drip refilled for cheap if you keep the cup. Also like the fact that the baristas are friendly and you can work in the space. The specialty drinks are pricey, but fun as a treat.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I don't care that I spend $5 on a coffee they are always perfect and customized to me! My current favorite is a simple dopio espresso - 2 shots short and sweet just what I need to wake up!
Ashley M.
Piedmont, OK
I love Frappuccinos as much as the next person, but it's so overpriced. However, my cravings keep taking me back. They're delicious and Starbucks does have great customer service, but I could make the same drink at home for less than a dollar.
Snijana F.
Calera, AL
Who doesn't like Starbucks!!! I mean come on... I finally learned how to make a Starbucks drink at home on my new coffee maker but I still splurge every once in a while at Starbucks.
Felicia F.
Wilmington, DE
Prices are a little out of hand, however I love their lattes!! Skinny Peppermint Mochas during the holidays are my go-to and I love that they offer so many plant-based milks now.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?