- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
I honestly am always craving Fraps and nobody does it better than Starbucks. My personal favorites are: Iced green tea latte w/ 3 pumps peppermint syrup, and the peppermint mocha. They always hit the spot. I'm so glad they have one at my college!
I don't have a Starbucks nearby me so it's a special treat when we get syrabucks. From the first time I tried their service I was hooked. And so were my kids. Their milk shakes are excelkent. You haven't had a milkshake till you've had theirs.
Starbucks has the greatest coffee, hands down. I love their frappes, especially their holiday peppermint mocha. They are, however, overpriced. This makes it hard for me to go there often. I usually only purchase coffee there when they have a special
There definitely exists way better espresso drinks in the world, but you can't complain when it comes to convenience. The drinks are decent. Being able to order from the app and pick up the drink on my way to work makes it totally worth it.
Where I live Starbucks is more a way of life. The customer service is always so great, I recommend Starbucks to everyone. The menu is so diverse there is something for everyone!
Love that you can get your drip refilled for cheap if you keep the cup. Also like the fact that the baristas are friendly and you can work in the space. The specialty drinks are pricey, but fun as a treat.
I don't care that I spend $5 on a coffee they are always perfect and customized to me! My current favorite is a simple dopio espresso - 2 shots short and sweet just what I need to wake up!
I love Frappuccinos as much as the next person, but it's so overpriced. However, my cravings keep taking me back. They're delicious and Starbucks does have great customer service, but I could make the same drink at home for less than a dollar.
Who doesn't like Starbucks!!! I mean come on... I finally learned how to make a Starbucks drink at home on my new coffee maker but I still splurge every once in a while at Starbucks.
Prices are a little out of hand, however I love their lattes!! Skinny Peppermint Mochas during the holidays are my go-to and I love that they offer so many plant-based milks now.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos