- "Starbucks is a favorite of mine and my adult family at home, we have one at least daily to get our day going, some of my favorite is Pumpkin spice, caramel macchiato mochassippi, creme brûlée and chai latte" in 138 reviews
- "I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is." in 88 reviews
- "Sooo delicious, can get kind of pricey if you drink often though, I love the hot chocolate, caramel macchiato, and Java chip frapp!" in 76 reviews
- "Have a favorite drink I get there on occasion, customer service is usually really good, but their prices are pretty steep." in 75 reviews
- "Yes, their prices are high and their coffee is a bit watered down- but they've literally built a kiosk in my office now, I can grab my Mocha Espresso and get to work and cool down on a hot summer afternoon with a Peach Green Tea." in 74 reviews
Since there is a Starbucks at the University I attend, it has become super easy to stop by and grab a chestnut praline latte a couple of times a week, especially since they have dairy alternatives like coconut milk. It's a great holiday treat!
I don't care that I spend $5 on a coffee they are always perfect and customized to me! My current favorite is a simple dopio espresso - 2 shots short and sweet just what I need to wake up!
It's basically on every corner so I like the convenience! The drinks are all pretty good, but can get expensive. I don't really like their actual roasted coffee that much though.
I honestly am always craving Fraps and nobody does it better than Starbucks. My personal favorites are: Iced green tea latte w/ 3 pumps peppermint syrup, and the peppermint mocha. They always hit the spot. I'm so glad they have one at my college!
I don't like coffee so all I get it some food and the vanilla frapachino and it is delicious. They messed up my order though when I clearly said vanilla they thought I wanted coffee in it and couldn't drink it.
Starbucks has the greatest coffee, hands down. I love their frappes, especially their holiday peppermint mocha. They are, however, overpriced. This makes it hard for me to go there often. I usually only purchase coffee there when they have a special
I have used the avocado mask before and I love it, it leaves your face very fresh. one of my favorite masks to wear all the time when I want to do a facial myself. I recommend it to anyone that wants to try a face mask .
I am not a coffee fan, but I love their lattes. They have a variety of flavors and actually taste really good. The place feels welcoming and it is a good place to relax drinking any kind of favorite beverage.
I love my venti iced nonfat caramel macchiato even when it's freezing outside!!!! They don't question my decisions either.. i worked at a Starbucks for a couple years and it was a great fun job!
I love starbucks so much, I would love to try it one day. I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is.
Q & A
What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I can't resist the pumpkin spice latte :)
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
What are some good drinks?
Whats your favorite drink?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos