BY STARBUCKS #1 in Dining

• What is everyone's favorite seasonal Starbucks drink? I c...124 Answers
  • What's your favorite starbucks drink?94 Answers
Chenoa B.
Amarillo, TX
Since there is a Starbucks at the University I attend, it has become super easy to stop by and grab a chestnut praline latte a couple of times a week, especially since they have dairy alternatives like coconut milk. It's a great holiday treat!
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I don't care that I spend $5 on a coffee they are always perfect and customized to me! My current favorite is a simple dopio espresso - 2 shots short and sweet just what I need to wake up!
Dora C.
Fremont, CA
It's basically on every corner so I like the convenience! The drinks are all pretty good, but can get expensive. I don't really like their actual roasted coffee that much though.
Amber H.
I honestly am always craving Fraps and nobody does it better than Starbucks. My personal favorites are: Iced green tea latte w/ 3 pumps peppermint syrup, and the peppermint mocha. They always hit the spot. I'm so glad they have one at my college!
Abigail L.
I don't like coffee so all I get it some food and the vanilla frapachino and it is delicious. They messed up my order though when I clearly said vanilla they thought I wanted coffee in it and couldn't drink it.
Cassidy H.
Starbucks has the greatest coffee, hands down. I love their frappes, especially their holiday peppermint mocha. They are, however, overpriced. This makes it hard for me to go there often. I usually only purchase coffee there when they have a special
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
I have used the avocado mask before and I love it, it leaves your face very fresh. one of my favorite masks to wear all the time when I want to do a facial myself. I recommend it to anyone that wants to try a face mask .
paloma s.
I am not a coffee fan, but I love their lattes. They have a variety of flavors and actually taste really good. The place feels welcoming and it is a good place to relax drinking any kind of favorite beverage.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
I love my venti iced nonfat caramel macchiato even when it's freezing outside!!!! They don't question my decisions either.. i worked at a Starbucks for a couple years and it was a great fun job!
sara a.
San Diego, CA
I love starbucks so much, I would love to try it one day. I will try it differently, Anyways although they do have awesome drinks I would rather go to my local coffee shop that serves up coffees just a good and put money into my community instead of the giant corporation that Starbucks is.
Araa Q.
Coffee or tea? I love coffee.Anything from Starbucks 💖 im obsess!
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
y T.
What's your favorite starbucks drink?
Ariana R.
What are some good drinks?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whats your favorite drink?